CCIE Bootcamp advice

Hi,

I attained my CCNP in 2001 and I have been working with a company where my interaction with Cisco or in general networking boxes were limited though I had solid understanding of Networking concepts and CCIE have always been one of my ultimate aim. Finally, I had attained job with a Cisco partner and they require me to get CCIE status ASAP. It is really very very tough task to attain the CCIE status within next 6 months but I had accepted this challenge and would like to try my luck.

I needed some advice from this group i.e. any boot camps which are really delivering the knowledge/hands on experience as per CCIE standard, Books, Lab equipment etc. which will help in accomplishing this task.

I am not sure how far I am able to deliver my message but the main point is to set a plan for myself for next 6 months keeping in mind that I need to achieve my CCIE.

Please bear with me if this is very basic question and notsuitable for this list. Thanks in advance ! Ade

Reply to
wonder
Loading thread data ...

Hi Ade,

You may find GroupStudy.com helpful:

formatting link
Sincerely,

Brad Reese BradReese.Com Cisco Repair Service Experts

formatting link
Hendersonville Road, Suite 17 Asheville, North Carolina USA 28803 USA & Canada: 877-549-2680 International: 828-277-7272

Reply to
www.BradReese.Com

Hi Brad,

Thanks for update.

I had already posted message there.

Thanks Ade

Reply to
wonder

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.