Cannot login from ACS Admin -Cisco ACS 3.1

I have a CiscoSecure ACS 3.1 Server for Windows Running on a Windows

2000 Server. Usually I login from icon ACS Admin, but last week I cannot login and the error msg is

Invalid Administration Connection. This machine cannot be used for administration. Contact the System Administrator for access.

Can someone help me Thanks

Reply to
Sakirana Karabudak
Loading thread data ...

| I have a CiscoSecure ACS 3.1 Server for Windows Running on a Windows | 2000 Server. | Usually I login from icon ACS Admin, but last week I cannot login and | the error msg is | | Invalid Administration Connection. | This machine cannot be used for administration. | Contact the System Administrator for access.

formatting link
successful installation of CS ACS, services are running. However, when I try to bring up the GUI, I get this error: "Invalid administration control." What should I do?

Answer: If you have proxy server configured on the browser, you will see this message. To work around the problem, disable the proxy server completely.

==========================================================

formatting link
By default, CiscoSecure ACS send the message "Invalid Administration Connection" when you attempt to access it with an IP address not in a permitted range. You can disable this message. To do so, select Administration Control> Session Policy and deselect the Respond to invalid IP address connections check box. ==========================================================

formatting link
When I try to bring up the GUI, I get an Invalid administration control error. The installation is successful, and the services run. What is the problem?

A. This problem is usually seen when the browser has a proxy server configured. In order to fix this, disable the proxy server completely and then bring up the ACS administration screen.

Reply to
Morph

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

Thank you Morph for the advice, I tried to disable the proxy but still no luck and I cant change Session Policy too, because I can not login at all.

Is it possible to change Session Policy from command line?

Thanks

Reply to
Sakirana Karabudak

| Thank you Morph for the advice, | I tried to disable the proxy but still no luck and I cant change | Session Policy too, because I can not login at all.

What exactly has changed since you were able to login? Did you change ip addresses?

Reply to
Morph

I did not change anything. Is there any log file for error like this?

Reply to
Sakirana Karabudak

It can be some browser settings related problem. Try with another browser.

Reply to
Chino

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.