Can't call international number via ISDN BRI

I have my 2 port ISDN BRI VIC connect to telco and local/national call are all working, but international number and emergency number 000 is not working. You will hear "You number is incorrect etc". But I do be able to call that number via analog line or mobile.

I have adjusted the TON to subscriber/international etc and also NPI to ISDN/Unkown etc. Still doesn't work, I have also adjusted the bearer capacity, still no luck. As we can see the Q931 debug shown below, it indicated that the disconnect cause is "Cause i = 0x8281 - Unallocated/unassigned number". Are there any other possible cause for this issue other than it's telco's fault? (0011 is the IDD access code, I have also tried to remove that as well, still not working).

Bearer Capability i = 0x8090A3 Standard = CCITT Transfer Capability = Speech Transfer Mode = Circuit Transfer Rate = 64 kbit/s Channel ID i = 0x89 Progress Ind i = 0x8183 - Origination address is non-ISDN Display i = 'Shubo' Calling Party Number i = 0x4180, '88536108' Plan:ISDN, Type:Subscriber(local) Called Party Number i = 0x91, '00116445765777' Plan:ISDN, Type:International

002688: *Feb 9 15:14:24.342 PCTime: ISDN BR0/1/0 Q931: RX
Reply to
jshubo
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.