Can Anybody Join in my UK CCNP Pilot Program?

Hi all,

I have put together a CCNP pilot course which is to run over 4 weekends each spaced 6 weeks apart. It is being held in Milton Keynes in the UK. I am giving the students all the notes they need and remote access to a CCIE rack and cram notes.

The weekends will all be practical so with this mixture of home study and hands on I think the forumula will work well.

I am looking for another 4 delegates to come on the pilot. The rate is massively discounted because I am looking for lots of feedback from the students to see if this is going to be viable as an addition to our CCNA boot camp course.

Here is the url:

formatting link
Thanks.

-- Kind Regards

Paul Browning LLB(Hons),CCNP,MCSE+I,A+,Net+

"Networks Inc. Ltd gives you tried, tested and proven information and ideas which you can use immediately to pass your Cisco CCNA........and that's guaranteed!"

Visit

formatting link
to download your copy of 'How to Pass the Cisco CCNA' now.

e-mail: snipped-for-privacy@networksinc.co.uk office: +44 (0)1908 263335 fax: +44 (0)870 4584011 skype: networksincltd livechat at:

formatting link

Reply to
howtonetwork
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.