Call statistics report from Cisco Call Manager?

My boss wants to see how many calls are coming through our phone system. Stats such as how many incoming calls a day, how many on average during a work hour, how many are local, how many long-distance.

Our system: Cisco Call Manager Express (CME) running on a Cisco 2851 router. CME version 3.2. Cisco IOS version 12.3(11)T10.

We have the Cisco Unity Express GUI which has a standard report showing a call history -- but only shows the most recent 20 calls.

I increased call history data retained using the config commands:

dial-control-mib retain-timer 240 dial-control-mib max-size 200

Is there a way to change the standard Unity Express report to show all calls for a period of time instead of just the last 20? Or is there another report.

I can do a "show voice call" on the router, but not sure I can get the stats I want from that data. Can it be piped to a CSV or text file?

Reply to
TexasMirty
Loading thread data ...

Added: I did

CME#show voice call | redirect tftp:///tftp-root/showvoice

Got output that I could view > My boss wants to see how many calls are coming through our phone

Reply to
TexasMirty

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.