ASA 5505- get rid of class-map

I have an ASA 5505 and I want to get rid of these part of commands, class-map inspection_default match default-inspection-traffic ! ! policy-map type inspect dns preset_dns_map parameters message-length maximum 512 policy-map global_policy class inspection_default inspect dns preset_dns_map inspect ftp inspect h323 h225 inspect h323 ras inspect netbios inspect rsh inspect rtsp inspect skinny inspect esmtp inspect sqlnet inspect sunrpc inspect tftp inspect sip inspect xdmcp ! service-policy global_policy globa

I tried different clear, NO commands but getting different error indicating they are "in use"

can someone help please. Rob

Reply to
Rob
Loading thread data ...

From your config fragment it seems that it is "in use" in the policy-map.

So:-

policy-map global_policy no class inspection_default exit !! not sure if this is necessary on ASA no class-map inspection_default

may be what you need.

Reply to
bod43

Thanks.

From your config fragment it seems that it is "in use" in the policy-map.

So:-

policy-map global_policy no class inspection_default exit !! not sure if this is necessary on ASA no class-map inspection_default

may be what you need.

Reply to
Rob

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.