About Boson Router

Hi all i just want to ask about something about Boson router sim when i was doing hdc, the command ip hdcp excluded-address doesn't work. do any one know why?

is there other good simulators rather than boson? thanks you all

Reply to
elldeep
Loading thread data ...

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com a écrit :

This is "dhcp", not "hdcp".

Reply to
Christophe Fillot

Well additionally, and I'm not sure if this applies to this command as I don't use the simulator, but those sims are generally meant as enhancement tools to preparing for a cisco test. If it is a command or feature that is probably not on the test, there is a good possibility it will not be on the simulator. I know Boson does do a thorough job, but its not going to include every feature by any means, it is generally basic configuration for understanding/simulation.

Reply to
Trendkill

I'm preparing for BSCI Exam there a task i need to do, so you mean some features are not included in boson router to help in configuration?

And thanks all for you help

Reply to
Casper2004

The Dynamips simulator works very well indeed but you do need access to appropriate IOS images.

No "missing" commands there!

Reply to
Bod43

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.