Latest threads in Cisco Systemsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Class-Based QoS and bridging
A Cisco device does much of its work in hardware, while your Linux system is doing it all in software. The 2611 does not have this capability, but the 3750 and 3560 can (they have the hardware to do...

SNMP security access violation from 1760
Hi, The event log on one of our switch has been flooded with "SNMP security access violation from X.X.X.X (the IP address of our Cisco 1760 router). I checked the other switches and they are not...

VoIP and Packet Size
I've been asked to prioritize VoIP traffic for a customer that uses a private wireless network managed by another contractor for transport from the remote sites to headquarters. All VoIP traffic...

Config Help-I'm being Lazy
Can any of you Cisco guru's create a sample config file for the following setup. I'm attempting to let the experts do this so It's gets done right (and I don't have to read the manual to figure out...

MIB for Cat 4500 module standby status
This is a really easy one :-)) I want to use snmp to detect the standby status of the supervisors in a Catalyst 4500 (SE IV) with recent IOS. 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.3.6.11.1.9 cardOperStatus -- looks ideal...

Access Point and CS ACS and AD configuration
I have got 15 wireless AP Aironet 1100, and I want to use Cisco Secure ACS V3. 3 and we have got windows Active Directory 2003 as well. I am looking to for document that shows me how to configure...

cisco 1700
i have this router that was configured and working fine until recently. it is showing this error i have never seen be4...loadprog: bad file magic number: 0x0 boot: cannot load "flash:" Pliz help.

ASA 5510 UDP NAT problem
Hello all, Just received new ASA 5510 and am doing initial testing and config in my lab. I have set up three interfaces e0/0 as inside security=100 e0/1 as dmz security=50 e0/2 as outside security=0 I...

Cisco Pix 515 Question - Hyperterminal cut/paste
How does one completely replace the code on a Pix 515? I saw someone do this using Hyperterminal with Cut/Paste a few years ago, but cannot reproduce. Thanks, G

Errors
Hi All, I connected PIX firewall and internet router using cross cable,iam experiencing input errors and ignored in ethernet interface router. Received 150 broadcasts, 0 runts, 0 giants, 962 throttles...

How is this done..
Hi I would like to take in a PSTN call in the USA and upon accepting the call present the User which a internet link which another application will make the Telnet connection to a open Server...

Redundancy
Hi, Iam having 100Mbps metro ethernet link and 2Mbps serial link terminated in same router.Iam using 100Mb link as primary route and give serial link as second problem is when ethernet link goes down...

Cisco ACS user creation
Hi all. don't know if this is in-topic here, hope yes. I have the need to automatically create users on a Cisco Secure ACS server (ver 3.3 for windows). So I don't want to use the HTML interface, but...

ASA - logging via radius with group name passed.
Hi, I'm trying to setup ASA5520 with Radius to authenticate users with group privileges. Useing Radius with ASA to authenticate users is quite simple. When I try to pass from asa tunnel-group name...

Forward VLAN traffic to separate MPLS L2 VPN's
Hello all, Based only on the VLAN the traffic is coming from, how can I forward it to different Pseudowires (MPLS L2 VPN's) ? Thanks everyone