Latest threads in Cisco Systemsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Static Nat ? port forward ? issue - novice
Hi if you can help a novice Id appreciates it. I have a 1800 series router with 2 Fast Ethernet Interfaces: External and Internal External IP - Internet Internal IP addressing class C (say...

VLAN concept
Hi I have a question about the VOIP VLAN. For typical conneciton, PC----VOIP----SW The VOIP is in voice vlan 2 and the PC is in data vlan 3. When the ping is sent from the PC to the VOIP phone, what...

Cisco Pix 6.3(5) to Checkpoint FW VPN
Hi, I tried in vain yesterday to build a PIX site-to-site VPN to a 3rd Party who have a Checkpoint FW1. I believe I know the issue as the debug cry ipsec sa gave me a 'proxy identities not supported'....

Control NAT translation through SNMP is possible??
Hi, I am trying from various days to control the number of the transactions of nat through SNMP, but I do not succeed to find the correct OID to indicate. Practically I would want to be able to export...

Pix515 and Activesync
Running a pix 515 software version 6.3(4). Just started getting Treo's in the company and we're setting up Exchange 2003 SP2 with the push email technology. We're having intermittent problems with it...

QoS - Why use egress queing
Hi all, I have a Catalyst 6500, and am learning QoS. I have read that this switch has the capability to perform QoS functions on an egress port, specifically, egress queuing and COS remarking. My...

2948G - Switch Default Config Restore
Hi I bought 2 2948G switches, and want to restore the default settings, however for some reason I am unable to do it. I tried looking all over the Cisco site and of course there is no information. I...

Disabling IPX on Cisco 2600 Router
We have a problem with IPX broadcasts on our network. At one time, our company used Netware Servers, and because we had two offices connected via a private line T1, the consultant that setup the...

Problem with Cisco PIX firewall
Hi All, I am wondering if you can help me. We have a Cisco PIX 515e attached to a cisco router. The firewall is able to ping the internet but no connection from the network. The cisco firewall and...

translation rule
Greetings, I have a 2811 doing sip to pri with 2 pbx connected to it. one of the pbx doesn't send caller id (because it's too dam old). Could someone post how to convert a null caller id from the pbx...

Good book or guide for VRF and WebVPN
Hi my new job requires me to support VRF and WebVPN technologies on Cisco ISR Routers (2812s). Can someone recommend a good book or guide for these two topics that will give me some detailed...

routing with crossover cables
Hello all thanks in advance for any help. I bought four routers I plan on using for the ccna and ccnp exams. Although I have four routers in my new lab, I have solely one serial cable and just ordered...

Ethernet Interface for 2851?
Nice list, but it seems to be a bit out of date. The HWIC-1FE is missing, but it works in a 28xx: Cisco routers and routing products can transform your network and deliver high security and reliable...

WPA-PSK with Cisco Aironet 340
Hi We are trying to get Cisco Aironet 340 Adapter AIR-PCM340 (ancient) to work with a WPA-PSK wireless router (Netgear). Cisco mentions that only 350+ series adapters can be used with WPA: ( )...

Native VLAN
I'm in the process of creating VLAN 2 on a 2950 to give guest computers on ports 9-12 Internet access but so they can't get to any other corporate resources. These computers will get their IP address...