Latest threads in Cisco Systemsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Network 0.0.0.0 needed?
When redistributing a default route learned via EIGRP into BGP it seems the route will not propagate into the BGP table unless you have network 0.0.0.0 configured under BGP. Does anyone know why this...

turn part of the cisco switch into a plain switch
Hi I would like to turn a few switchports of my 3560 into a completely separate dummy plain switch. Is it possible? I have configured a few ports to be no access vlan. Devices connected in these ports...

setup on 851W confusing
I have a customer who is upgrading/replacing a Linksys WRV54G with a Cisco 851W. I'm trying to configure the wireless settings on the 851W and am completely confused. If I try to setup for WPA (which...

Two ISP with WEB hosting Site
Hello, We are shipping around for Data Center with Web hosting site. Failover or redundancy is very important. One of data centers offers the following solution for us: select any two major play ISPs...

IGMP querying without multicast routing
Greetings! I'm working with a Catalyst 4948 running 12.2(25)EWA4. The 4948 is sliced into several VLANs, each with several directly connected hosts. The 4948 has an IP address configured in each of...

Problem with Lan-2-Lan setup
Good afternoon all. I am having a problem getting a L2L setup going with a PIX 515 and a 3005 Concentrator. Now, the VPN tunnel itself is not a problem...that is up and working fine. The problem (I...

Network Design Help Wanted
I need help with a design to solve a set of problems in a client's heterogeneous network (several vendors with independent support staffs). The principle goals are prioritizing VoIP traffic and...

ASA to Router VPN - Reverse Route Injection (OSPF)
Does anyone know if it is possible to set up RRI between and ASA Pix 7.2 and a router running Advanced IP services. I have scoured Cisco today and can't find an exact match. I have configured the VPN...

2811 snmp for what mac's are on which port ( simliar to the sh mac-add )
looking to use snmp to find which macs are on which ports for 2811 across the network ; we have a number with 16esw cards some with 9esw cards and many with both; have scanned the group for this and...

Cisco 3260 - Ran out of address?
Hi, I have an Internet router (c3260) and for some reason users are not able to get any ip's off of it anymore. I suspect that I need to increase the dhcp pool, but thought that I run this by you guys...

ip helper-address behavior
It's handled by the protocol: client broadcasts request, servers make offers, client broadcasts acceptance of one of the offers (it's broadcast so other servers know they've been declined), accepted...

Cisco 1200
Quick question and I may already know the answer. Here is the setup first. We have several Cisco 1200 APs currently with only 1 SSID and an access-list to limit where clients go. The current...

Allow GRE tunnel thru PIX 515E
Network Architecture PCHost------Router2851-----PIX---------------Internet----------------- Router-------PCHost Both end routers configured for GRE VPN tunnel, if i put PIX between Internet link &...

PIX 501 and DST
We have a PIX 501 running OS ver 6.2(2). Does anyone know what the impact of the daylight savings time change will have on this version and if it is necessary to upgrade the OS? Our PIX is working...

Move PIX 515e IOS7x config from one PIX to another?
We picked up another PIX and wanted to use it instead of the unit we have. What is the best way to use our Current Config and copy over to the new PIX. The new PIX will replace the old one and the old...