Latest threads in Cisco Systemsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Cisco PDM on a PIX 515E
Hi The Cisco PIX 515E is all pretty new to me and to be perfectly honest it's doing my head in. I am sure that the PIX has all the neccessary licenses etc to run the Cisco PDM but when I try and run...

Cisco CSS load balance weighted round-robin perl script
For the archives, and since I didn't find anything when I searched for it. I wrote this script to log into our Cisco CSS 11503 and change the weight of each service so that when a machine is in...

vpn client on XP browser name resolution broken
Issue isolated to XP, 4.6 and 4.8 clients. Can ping internet addresses and successfully do nslookup on CL, and browse by IP, but cannot browse by name in either firefox or IE. Read about possible MTU...

PIX PPTP VPN Passthrough: regular translation creation failed for protocol 47
I am receiving the error regular translation creation failed for protocol 47 src inside: 192.168.1.101 dst outside:xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx when I try to connect to my office's VPN gateway from inside my home...

CallManager CDR Query tool
Please don't treat this as spam or advertising - it's not that at all, I feel it may be of legitimate value to this group. I have just posted a tool (qqCDR) on the web - it's an interface to allow for...

[OT] Cisco equipment on sale
Sorry if I am OT, but I think that someone here could be interested. I have a lot of used Cisco products on sale: Prices in EURO Cisco SOHO77 100 Cisco SOHO77 100 Cisco SOHO77 100 Cisco SOHO77 100...

WCCP on ASA & traffic between physical interfaces on ASA
1 800 553 2447

Windows Vista
I have heard that hyperterminal has been removed from Vista and Telnet is not installed by default. Any ideas about setting up switches and routers by command line? I wonder if PuTTY does com ports?

MPLS: Carrier supporting carrier and AToM
Hello all, Do any of you has already done any configurations with CSC (where the customer carrier provides MPLS VPN service) and Pseudo-wires on top of it? At first glance there should be no problems...

ASA failover failure
Hi, I have experiensed failover failure on the new instalation of pair of ASA 5510 7.2(2). I use multi context mode but actualy in Active/ Standby mode. Only the reason fro multi context is the...

booting router from tftp: image is stored within a sub-dir in tftp root
Hi I have a 7200 series router. Image version: I want to boot it from tftp. The config register is set to 0x0 and the router is in rommon mode. I use the following command: rommon> boot The router...

Static mac addresses disappearing
Hello. I have a problem with my Cisco 3750 Catalyst switches, and hope that someone can help me... I have a network with star topology and six 3750 switches, and a few vlans. It happens that the...

Cisco 1721 WIC installation
We have 1721 cisco router, we will order WIC-1NET and WIC-4ESW install on two WIC slot. I want config WIC-1NET connect to ISP, Local LAN port connect to internal private Network. , another WIC-4ESW...

Network 0.0.0.0 needed?
When redistributing a default route learned via EIGRP into BGP it seems the route will not propagate into the BGP table unless you have network 0.0.0.0 configured under BGP. Does anyone know why this...

turn part of the cisco switch into a plain switch
Hi I would like to turn a few switchports of my 3560 into a completely separate dummy plain switch. Is it possible? I have configured a few ports to be no access vlan. Devices connected in these ports...