Latest threads in Cisco Systemsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

NAT problem
Could someone tell me, what is wrong with this? NAT does not work. ! interface FastEthernet1 description --- Internal --- no ip address !! interface Vlan1 ip address 192.168.200.254 255.255.255.0 ip...

11500 Content Switches -- Caching
Hello, I researching alternatives to our current non-failover webserver environment. I want to introduce 11501s to help with that part. However, our web applications are very image intensive. I am...

BGP inbound
I am wondering where i can go to get some good information about inbound load balancing with BGP v4.0. Sample configurations and information. This would be for our edge router. I'd like to increase...

PDM 3.0...can't delete outside networks
Quick question about PDM 3.0 on PIX 506e As I created and deleted some VPN pools using PDM 3.0 and the VPN wizard, several networks were added to the outside I/F. I later went back in and deleted the...

asa5520 csc-ssm module http service policy problem BUG
We are having problems accessing the internet. Using either 7.2(2) or 7.2(1)19 still have a problem. CSC version is 6.1.1569. When the matching of http traffic is enabled in csc_out_policy of inside...

Applying QOS on an 877W
I've been trying to configure LLQ on an 877w for a while now with little joy. I've tried matching classes on a range of criteria including dscp and access lists. In each case I then assign these...

Basic VPN 1841
Hi I am trying to get ready to implement a VPN on the router so remote users can access the network where the 1841 router is located. I found an example for this on the Internet see below. I have a...

load-balancing t1s
I have two point-to-point t1 lines, with a 1720 and a 2621 on the ends. I was under the impression that by simply having routes of equal costs going through both t1s, that packets would be spread...

setting up site-2-site with PIX 506e VPN Wizard
Hi All: looking for an introduction on setting up a site-to-site vpn between two PIX 506e using the wizard. Pix 1 has inside IF 192.168.0/24 Pix 2 has inside IF 192.168.1/24 I want to enable...

Convert unstacked 3750's to stacked
Hi. I currently have 4 sets of stacked 3750's (two switches in each stack) and due to a move in our datacenter, they are now all physically in the same place. I'd like to combine them all into a...

Commands and Metrics! Help!
I posted in regards to this before, and got all of the way to what I need to do to resolve my issue, but not how to actually do it. What I want to do: I am trying to find the best way to failover my...

VPN Client 4.6 behind PIX connecting to remote PIX?
Hi All: What is required to allow VPN Client 4.6 on the inside interface to pass through a PIX 506e and connect a second, remote 506e? The client can successfully connect to the remote 506e from...

NM-1FE-FX-V2 data sheet wanted
Hi, I'm searching for information on the network module NM-1FE-FX-V2. For some reason, my supplier seems to have problems to come up with anything that's more detailed than basic stuff like this: 's...

cisco config VPN router to pix
I want to set up a VPN connection between a Cisco router 1760 and a PIX 515. Can anyone please give me a configuration suggestion that will work, I have only expirience with PIX.

nat
hi i have router series 800 2 interfaces: ethernet 0 bri 0 and now on ethernet 0 i get address from dhcp thats ok but can i make nat ? interface ethernet 0 ip address dhcp ip nat outside ? and how i...