Latest threads in Cisco Systemsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

VPN to PIX on a different IP address
Hi all, VPN's are created with the Cisco VPN client to the outside IP address of a Cisco PIX 501 (6.3(5)). The IP adress of the outside is 192.168.10.2. Is it possible to use a different IP address,...

Problems with NAT, help me please!!!
Hi i got a 2821 and i have some problems with static nat example ip nat inside source 10.1.1.1 200.45.45.45 The problem is, when the server got a lot of hits the router stop doing the nat!!! yeap very...

Cisco 7960 can't reset to factory default
Hi, I just got my hands on a cisco 7960 SIP IP phone. I tried following when I press **# nothing happens (the icon still stays in the locked state). There has to be something I can do to reset this...

RT: NET-RED x.x.x.x/x
Anyone know what the above debug message means? There doesn't seem to be any note of it on the Cisco web site and Google just throws it up in transcripts of people looking for help. For us it appears...

CCNA Resource
An Excellent site with the bundles of material relating to CCNA, Boson CCNA certification and training content, A Must See!!!!! http://it-techexperts.com/CISCO/CCNA/CCNA.asp

Help with ethernet card installation
I'm in the process of installing some additional ethernet ports into a 2600. Specifically a quad ethernet 4e board. After installing the board and booting the router, I can't see the four interfaces...

Does any have this ROMMON image?
Hello, I tried to download the latest rommon image from cisco's website but unfortunately CCO login doesn't cover this type of software. Would anyone have available this latest version of 870 Router...

NBAR PDLM's
Hi All, Would anyone be so kind as to make available PDLM's (by download) to me as Cisco's website won't allow me to download them without a support agreement? I'm looking for the following PDLM's to...

Max numbers of switches
Hi, Is there any limitation in the number of switches that can be connected through uplink ports? For example 1 3550 and 5 2950? 3350 2950 2950295029502950 Thanks

relearning 6 addrs per min; mac address 02 01 00 00 00 00
I couldn't find a solution to my problem in this group so I am posting this in hopes that you may find it useful. Problem: I started getting these messages in my cisco 3500xl cluster logs every...

Re: Cisco VPN behind a nat router with port translation.
Please don't post binary files in text newsgroups. And as best I recall, I don't have access to a visio viewer. You don't need 500 TCP, just 500 UDP. You don't need 10000 TCP or UDP: that was for an...

Top 10 Tips for Cisco Routers Configuration
Hi all, Please give me your opinion in my "Top 10 Tips for Cisco Routers Configuration": you in advance. Mohammed

WS-X6148-FE-SFP with SUP720
Hi all, for a customer I configure a Cat 6509. Also there is the requirement for 100base fx uplinks to use a WS-X6148-FE-SFP modul. I'm not very familar with the 65xx architecture. I heard this makes...

NAT problem
Could someone tell me, what is wrong with this? NAT does not work. ! interface FastEthernet1 description --- Internal --- no ip address !! interface Vlan1 ip address 192.168.200.254 255.255.255.0 ip...

11500 Content Switches -- Caching
Hello, I researching alternatives to our current non-failover webserver environment. I want to introduce 11501s to help with that part. However, our web applications are very image intensive. I am...