Latest threads in Cisco Systemsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

access to DMZ (PIX 6.3) from outside through vpn tunnel
Hello ! PIX 6.3 I have several branch offices connected to headquarter through vpn tunnel (PIX to PIX vpn). In headquarter i have DMZ (dmz interface - PIX 515). Is it possible to create vpn connection...

walkthrough on site-to-site VPN in PIX PDM?
Hi All: Still not clear on the appropriate config when setting a up a site-2-site VPN using the PIX PDM 3 wizard. desired VPN is: 192.168.1/24 -> PIX 1 -> internet

How to create a VPN user on an ASA-5505?
I am at a remote location and don't have access to the GUI (ASDM) that is used to manage the ASA-5500 security appliance. All I have is CLI access. I created a user like this: % user ramon password...

Cisco Refurbished
Anyone know a really good place to get refurbished Cisco switches. We are looking for WS-C3550-48-EMI from a Cisco authorized reseller.

Verizon vs. Vonage: The Empire Strikes Back
It's also quite likely that Cisco supplies quite a bit of the hardware in Verizon's infrastructure. Would you want to hurt one of your major suppliers (well, I suppose you might do this and then try...

Cisco Router Templates
Hi i wondering did somabi have some pages or something where i can find some templates about cisco router configuration files.. i find some templates but its not a lot maybe 5 files... so if sombari...

2501 Hangs at bootstrap
Hi Everyone, I'm working on my CCNA and bought two 2501s. Both have 16megs of flash and RAM, they are not identical, they were made at differen times and the mainboards look slightly different. One...

Telnet to LAT rotary?
Good morning/afternoon/evening. . . Two brief questions, which I'm hoping someone will be able to answer for me. . . Warning: Depending on the answers, I may eventually have additional questions. ;-)...

QoS on encrypted connection over DSL
Hi! I configured a 1841 with a dialer interface (ADSL with PPPoE) to the internet. Then I set up an second router at another site with the same config. After that configured an ipsec tunnel between...

4506 acting as LNS with L2TP over IPsec and IPsec over L2TP.
I apologize, I didn't realize that I forgot to mention the IOS release. ----------------------- I would like to have a Cisco 4506 with Supervisor IV or V (and the IOS with encr features...

VPN client on vista
Hi, I am currently trying to install the latest vpn client from cisco on vista (R 5.0.00.0090-k9-beta), but I get an error during install of the deterministic network enhancer: InstallDNE Error:...

CIS Masters Program - Not a Cisco question so please skip if you do not want to answer - thanks
Hi, I am currently a Technology Manager for a company and I wear many hats, from the deeply technical to management with third party companies that manage other technical aspects. I want to deepen my...

IPsec and IPv6
Hi, I've got a couple questions about using IPsec with IPv6 1) When using IPsec with an IPv4 interface, I would apply a crypto map to the IPv4 interface. Can I still to that with an IPv6 interface? 2)...

3020 VPN Concentrator
Guys I'm looking for a bit of advice please We have recently deployed a VPN Concentrator 3020. I have set up all the users for this service and it works VERY well. I now want to limit the traffic to...

VTP Issue with 2960
I have two switches, a 3524 and a 2960. Each switch is configured with the same VTP domain, same VTP domain password, etc. When I connect the 2960 to the 3524 via fiber the vlan information doesn't...