Latest threads in Cisco Systemsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Which ports to forward on my linksys to cisco
Hi, My office has a cisco router which has been setup to allow VPN connections. This has been working for 4+years. At home, I have a router from Adelphia which works for connecting through vpn to my...

Pix 506e, VLANs, etc.
I have a PIX 506e. I want to put it behind our Cisco 1600. I want it to protect a LAN and two VLANs. In the future, I also want a VPN to the LAN from a remote location. 1> I want the first VLAN...

BGP and IGP stuff
This may be a very stupid question, for which please forgive me. I've been running BGP for 10+years and I've never had to think about this before. We run a metropolitan network which uses eBGP with a...

priority list and rate limit
Hi, We have an ethernet connection to our ISP, it is a standard 100 Mbps connection. The ISP has restricted the interface to 1 Mbps for which we have contracted. We are unable to use the priorility...

Pix 515 vs. ASA 5500
Hello, We try to price a PIX 515 R DMZ model today with our local provider in Madrid. They said they still could get the 515 but would rather sell us the ASA 5510 because according to them Cisco is...

EIGRP, BPG, and Redistribution
I have 3 sites connected together using EIGRP for routing. SiteA is the core - SiteB and SiteC connect to the core via FrameRelay. We have now added an MPLS link between SiteB and SiteC. The ISPs MPLS...

PIX bugfixed software - How to obtain ?
Hi Grouppers, As part of I am trying to obtain the fixed PIX software, but I am unable to locate it on the CCO. Do you know where it is located on CCO ? regards Martin

Cisco 11503 (CSS) NAT
We have an environment where our Cisco 11503 CSS does load balancing to 10 IIS webservers. However now it seems that the CSS NAT's all traffic against IIS server which is a problem for us. We need all...

PIX "routing"
Hi there ! For educational reasons, I have configured a 1710 and a PIX 501 to establish a VPN tunnel to a PIX 515 (see some older postings). Both devices are located in my internal network behind a...

vpn client 4.6.01 crashes my PC
Hi, I'm having a problem creating a VPN connection to work. I can open the VPN client, but when I put in my login/password and click connect my PC immediately reboots. After much searching on the...

Multiple IPSEC Tunnels into common PIX 515e
Maybe someone can clear this up for me... Scenario: We have a temporary remote site with xDSL connection. We are using a DLINK DSL router to offer an internet connection to two staff with laptops....

4506 SupEng V IOS 12.2(25)EWA4 - Unable to Configure
Greetings, I just started the above listed switch and cannot access the setup command. The switch starts to switch> the goes to EN but I cannot add ip address to interfaces etc. Any help? Thx KenZ

Multiple ISPs and gateways with a PIX 525?
Folks, I have a PIX 525 which serves as the main firewall for the company I work for. The connection we have to our ISP is currently a T1, provided by a 2821 router. Eth0 on the 2821 goes to a switch,...

configuring site-to-site VPN
Hi All: I'm trying to follow Cisco's example for setting up a site-to-site VPN between two pix. Here's my config: Pix 1 access-list 90 permit ip 192.168.0.0 255.255.255.0 192.168.1.0 255.255.255.0 ip...

Looking for suggestions on QoS
I'm just looking for any suggestions that may improve my config. Any thoughts are much appreciated. If you have any questions that might help you help me, I would be more than happy to answer them to...