Latest threads in Cisco Systemsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

IPexpert's Ultimate Preparation
Anyone here use IPexpert's Ultimate Preparation Workbook and Proctor Guide for the Cisco=AE CCIET Routing and Switching Laboratory Exam? If so how does this book stack up with other lab workbooks....

dhcp snooping
I have a network topology like this: snoopSwitch-------------Router----------------distSwitch---------------userSwitch | | | DHCP Server------------serverSwitch 1. All uplinks are Fa0/1 2....

Level 14 Privilege Level
Folks, I want to create a username/password with a privilege level of 14. Creating it is easy enough. It just takes the syntax of 'username cisco privilege 14 password cisco'. The issue is that I want...

HELP - VRF!
Hello guys, I need a complete answer from you. Let me explain briefly the scenario: let's say I have a device supporting VRF and I have defined 2 VRFs (A & B) with 2 interfaces each, say A1 & A2 and...

cat 4000 works as hub? strange..
Hi, I have cat 4006 with several cat3500 (GBIC trunk) and all vlans are defined on cat4006 and there is root vtp. Vlans works ok, on all swithes I see all of vlans, etc. Most of them are used on...

How to determine the IOS product number
Hi all, when I have only the following informations how can I determine the product - order numerb for the following version: 'Software IOS Catalyst 4000 L3 Switch Software, Version 12.2(25)EWA2'...

cisco works password change
Can I use cisco works to change enable password on 200 devices, each device has its own password?

Cisco SOHO 97
Is there any way to do a factory reset without going via the console. Brought one 2nd hand but don't have the IP of the box thanks

515e PIX to 501 PIX - site to site vpn
We currently have a 515e pix at Head office connected to a remote site (10 users) via a 505e pix. We are planning to roll out a 501 pix to a new 5 user site. Will the 515e pix happily maintatin a 2nd...

Core Switcg redundency
Hi guys, I have one 4510R Core Switch, where I want to install another one to configure glbp. I am worried of the Symantec firewall which is connected directly to the 4510R Core Switch, now the...

Meridian DSC to CM
Anyone familar with the DSC codes concept on the Meridian know how to setup the same kind of thing on the CM?

PA-MC 8E1/120 data sheet - not online.
Hello everyone, I'm looking for Cisco PA-MC 8E1/120 data sheet - I know the product has gone EOS. Appreciate if anybody has a pdf softcopy, you could mail it to me offline. And the other thing which I...

how do I set seperate subnets on home router
I have several home routers and I want to segment the traffic one router will be 192.168.0.1 255.255.255.128 The other router will be 192.168.0.129 255.255.255.128. This is set this way so I can...

ASA5510 IMAP Port Forwarding
What lines do I need to add to the ASA5510 to enable port forwarding to an internal IMAP server. Here is what I have: access-list outside_access_in extended permit tcp any host 206.111.111.111 eq...

Mulitple subnets on one Int, need to block communicationsbetween them but allow access to internet
On a 2600 Router. I have multiple subnets on a single interface and want to keep the 192.168.10.0 subnet from talking to the others. But I need it to be able to access the internet. This is what I...