Latest threads in Cisco Systemsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

7970 custom backgrounds
Hi guys, I have a 7970 Cisco ip phone, i want to add custom backgrounds but having a problem with the phone locating the TN images. I did some research and found the following bug CSCed55220 The Cisco...

Cisco 2620 with WIC-1ADSL with Covad /29 Block
Hey y'all I just recently had business dsl installed on my line. i opted for the 6.0/768 line speed with a /29 block. once i received their modem, i ran the web configuration and pulled the data from...

cisco network symbols explained
where can I find cisco network symbols explained

DMZ to access inside
I was hoping someone could help me out. I have a web site that calls a web service to retrieve data. I want to put my "Website" in the DMZ and let outside traffic access it but have it call the...

pica acc and ios download
If I have PICA account I can download IOS images for free, am I right? Will cisco ever charge me for that?

PIX to PIX IPSEC VPN only initiates one way
We have an IPSec VPN tunnel between two pix firewalls that provides access to a private, remote network. We've had problems in the past with the tunnels only coming up when traffic from ONE direction...

child jitter vs parent shaping vs child class-default on 871 and 1841
Hi, I was wondering in anyone has came across the same problem: Implementing parent policy map with shaping on class-default on Cisco 871 or 1841 will cause higher jitter on child traffic class even...

how to disable
Hi i connect on router by console cable on com port.. and now i get all the time syslog message like *Mar 1 00:19:52.993: %PQUICC-1-LOSTCARR: Unit 0, lost carrier. Transceiver problem? how to disable...

Auto discovery of VPI/VCI
Hi, I don't have a lot of background with ATM, sorry if my question does not seem to make any sense: Is it possible for a DSL modem (or any other device) to automatically discover all the VPI/VCI...

routing protocol
hi io wondering all the time whats mean no auto-summary ? and where i can find good guide for vpn site to site and remote control step by step tnx

Cisco 2821 NetFlow vs DNS
Hi everyone, I'm running cisco 2821 router. Everything is just fine, great working etc. But when I finished configuring router I though that it would be very nice to know what is happening on...

PPTP & PIX Question
Hi I have a range of static IP's as part of a /29 assigned from our ISP I am using one of these IP's for VPN usage The RRAS server is located in the DMZ on 192.168.1.12 This is what I am seeing in the...

Cisco network and OpenNMS
Hi, We've discovered a strange behavior on our Network's OpenNMS reports for TCP Errors and Failures. Every day, we get an "outrsts" spike on every node that we have SNMP monitored, routers, switches...

PIX firewall 6.3 and SMTP
Hi all, We just switch to Cisco pix firewall 6.3(5), and we cannot rev/send email through our ISP mail server. I already add this : access-list acl_grp permit tcp any any access-group acl_grp in...

AS-5500: Do access lists work the same in firewall vs. VPN?
Until now, I have installed firewalls and VPN boxes in parallel, as two separate devices. Now, however, I am working with an AS-5500 and I am a little confused about the interaction between the two...