Latest threads in Cisco Systemsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

No translation group found for tcp src dmz1 to an inside address
I am not too sure why I am getting this error. I have my PPTP client authenticating beautfully. I have assigned 192.168.102.0 to the RRAS server, this is the address range assigned to incoming PPTP...

VPN connection between cisco pix 501 and sonicwall TZ170
Hi, When I try to create a VPN connection between a Cisco PIX501 and a Sonicwall TZ170, I keep receiving the error message : "crypto_isakmp_process_block:src:xx.xx.xx.xx, dest: xx.xx.xx.xx spt:500...

WAFS file write issue with WCCP traffic interception
Hello, Hopefully someone has come across this error before. We have a WAFS setup with 6 remote sites around the world. There is one particular site which just acts as an Edge file engine (call it site...

Lost eprom cookie 836/SOHO96
Hi all, Could someone please post the contents of the EPROM cookie of a Cisco 836 / SOHO96 router ? Boot into rommon until you have: rommon 1 > Now type cookie. It would be very much appreciated if...

delegating vlan management
I'm looking to improve how we manage switches in our test lab. Currently out test environment consists of many standalone switches and the test engr's simply move the network cables to the appropriate...

Switches / Cisco vs HP
Hello, a lot of companies decide to implement HP switches instead of CISCO equipment. At time my company think also about it. I want to hear some opinions what are advantages/disadvantages concerning...

PIX 501, redirect to port already being used
My PIX is configured to allow traffic to move between port 3390 outside and 3390 inside (terminal server listening on a non-standard port). I have a legacy device that needs to use port 3389 (the...

What Firewall in front of two webservers (two public IP's)
I have two (and more) public IP addresses (static) from my Internet supplier. One firewall should be able to handle more that one public IP. Specific ports (80 and 443) on IP 80.xx.xx.12 should be...

ASA to send SNMP Trap including VPN Username
Is there a way of getting the ASA to send a trap when a user logs onto the vpn which includes the Username of the user who's just logged on (and maybe even the information thats in the users...

Throttling Throughput
Hi, I have a Cisco PIX 515e, we use this firewall for Internet traffic and for VPN's to other 515e's. We used to have a 501 but we got the 515 in order to give us a greater throughput over the VPN....

10G
where can I find explained 10G in comparation to 1G? Are the cables the same ... what is the diference? thanks!

Cisco 801 configuration
Please, please I need help. I have a Cisco 765 ISDN connected to remote Cisco (not mine). My 765 has broken and I have got now a Cisco 801 but dont know how to configure. Can somebody "translate" this...

Cisco Updates CCDA Exam
Hi all, The latest news from Cisco: Cisco Updates CCDA Exam Regards, Mohammed

Access Oracle Database using NAT IP Address
We have got a NAT IP address and a open port 1521, But having trouble in connecting the database. Not working (Timeout Error) - ORA: 12535 - TNS: operation timed out Please suggest for this.

Pix 6.3 to Pix 7.0 VPN
Hi guys we've got a 506e on 6.3 and a 515 running on v7.0, i've managed to get the VPN tunnel to create but the only traffic that seems to be passing through the tunnel is ICMP pings, i've posted both...