Latest threads in Cisco Systemsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

VPN Security
We have several VPN's from remote sites to HQ. Once the VPN is up is there a way to limit traffic in either direction so say only we can see the remote site, and they can only see machines/services...

Cheapest 3 Ethernet Router
I need to build a firewall between the outside and two inside networks. What is Cisco's least expensive router with 3 Ethernet interfaces? I'm sure there are plenty of other router vendors that make a...

cisco access point
HI, I have configured the 1200 access point with static ip address .wep key enabled and mac address filtering when ever i am trieing to access wifi i wiill not get the IP .IF i removed the mac...

CCNA Update
New Reference Material added for BOSON CCNA including Routing Configuration and Networking Protocols http://it-techexperts.com/CISCO/Cisco.asp

outbound VPN access through PIX with fixup pptp
I am having problems connecting to a client's site using windows VPN through a cisco PIX 506e. After some searching I found that I should have configured the following which I have: fixup protocol...

Blocking arp based on ip address?
Hi, I know you can block arp on Switch based on Mac address, but can you block based on ip address? Does anyone know how? thx

Min recommended flash in upgrade planner
Hi, I have a 837 with 12MB of flash and 64MB ram. I looked today at the upgrade planner, and in the upgrade for 12.4.13, it said the minimum recommended flash was 16MB, even though the file was just...

Determining current VRRP Master router
How can I determine the IP Address of the current master router in a VRRP scenario? This would be the IP Address I could use for SNMP queries to that router. The virtual IP Address can't be used for...

Easy VPN Server and Windows XP
Is it possible to use XP's VPN client to connect to a Easy VPN Server on a 2800? I can't seem to get it working. Kevin

Same external IP Address for two devices
Hello all, I have a situation where our IT department has two Cisco 515e PIX (setup for fail-over) and now an internal server running GFI all resolving to the SAME external IP address (eg IP only...

Cisco ADU 3.5 Debug logging
Does anyone know if the Cisco ADU 3.5 802.1x supplicant has any type of debug logging? If so, how is it enabled and where to the logs get saved? Thanks, Craig

AS5300 in POS environment
We have a AS5300 loaded with MICA modems and 4xT1 card. POS terminals dialup to the AS5300 and fork a telnet stream to a host target HOST_A on a specific port. Here is a snippet of how my lines are...

Can't View Website from within LAN
Hi, For some reason, I'm unable to access my website from within my network. It works just fine from any computer outside the LAN, though. I can also view my website if I type the local IP address or...

enable logging ::: ip access-list any any log
Yes. I have logging on Thanks

Help, please with NM-2E2W not coming up (Details inside)
Hello everyone. I have a router I just bought that I installed a nm-2e2w into. The router recognized the module and the two ports. When a wic-1t is plugged into the module, it is recognized by the...