Latest threads in Cisco Systemsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2811, Pix 515e, & 3005
Help! Need some advice here. Have VPN up and running with authentication for group & users internal to VPN. I can establish sessions for multiple clients. The vpn inside sits behind Pix. Outside is...

SX Gig fiber 4506 to Juniper firewall
I got a Gig Fiber SX interface going from a 4506 to a juniper firewall also with a

Need help about stolen item.
Hi All, I sold a cisco item with counterfeit check, can i report the item as stolen item? does cisco have any service like that? Thanks for your helping Mutlu mutlukaragol@yah...

VOIP Lab Equipment
I am interested in setting up a small VOIP Lab for a starter and at the same time I want to have the opportunity to practice on a Cisco switches, should I buy a Catalyst 3560 Series switch running IOS...

Broadband Max service on a cisco 837
Hi all i'm having difficultly getting a adsl broadband max service out of a cisco, best we can do is 2mb down and 800k up. i know the service its attached to can do more as a netgear 834 router can do...

question of vlan cisco
hi pleas help me my switch 2950 dose not work good in show vlan i see on defult vlan (vlan 1) int gig 0/1 in this vlan ports therefor i think it send broadcast too all port and terafik is very bad i...

Need some help
Ok, here's the deal: I have a 6500 (6509) running IOS 12.1 with multiple VLAN's. I have an new 4948 running 12.2 with a blank config. What I want to do is attach the 4948 to the 6500 on VLAN 35...

multiple networks?
- I have a Cisco 1720 router with a WIC-1ENET running as my primary home router. - A friend of mine just moved in next door, and is on a different ISP - I have a wireless to ethernet bridge and a...

cisco 4506 managment port
How do I set an ip address on the management port on the cisco 4506 sup II+?

Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance goes beyond blocking ports. Is that a Microsoft-only defense?
I recently installed my first Cisco ASA-5500 security box. It is a very impressive piece of equipment, with a bewildering array of capabilities. The feature that find most intriguing is that it goes...

Cisco Page on STP Clearly Backwards
This from Cisco: "Election of the Root Bridge When you change the bridge priority value, you change the probability that the switch will be elected as the root bridge. Configuring a higher value...

Catalyst IOS policer
I have a switch thats connected to the internet via an ethernet connection, i want to limit 2 subnets to a download speed of 10MB...this is what i have class-map match-all Test match access-group 150...

VLAN basic question
Hi, guys, Would you please answer my question related to a basic concept of virtual LAN? I learn that one of the big advantages of VLANs is that VLANs provide an easy, flexible way to modify logical...

double nat with cisco
cisco 805 i need to do something like this (cisco805) (frame relay) (other box) et0 12.34.56 s0 192.168.161.73 -> 192.168.161.74 -> 192.168.162.230 i need to come to 192.168.162.230 port 2700 with...

Router 2611 with two T1
Hi everyone! I heve a cisco router related question. We have two 2611 peremeter routers and two T1 connections. Right now one is primary and the other one is just backup. We want to be able to utilize...