Latest threads in Cisco Systemsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

L2TP over IPSec Multicast Tunneling
I'm currently trying to work through an L2TP over IPSec remote access setup using a Cisco ASA 5520. I'm able to successfully connect Windows 2000/XP clients, and various Linux distro clients. What I...

WS-X6516A-GBIC + Catalyst 6500 + Sup2 = Fibre Channel-Switching ?
Hi folks, is it possible to use the combo mentioned above as a fibre channel-switch? It seems that the WS-X6515A-GBIC and the CWDM-GBIC-XXXX GBICs should support 802.3z which is based on the (layer...

VPN 2651 - fortigate 100
Hi all, I'm trying to create a vpn between my cisco 2651 and a fortigate 100 I've some problem, I think, when the vpn's 2 phase begins Here my conf: crypto isakmp policy 10 encr 3des authentication...

CCNP Study Labs from Cisco
Hi all, Cisco has finally announced the last new study lab to complete the set of four for the new CCNP exams. The have previously announced the BCMSN, BSCI, and ISCW. And a couple of days ago they...

VPN troubleshoot missing hop W/ Cisco 1801
Hi to all... I've done a site to site vpn, but i have some strange problems. On one side (main office) i have a windows server router that act as default gateway for the clients, on this i have placed...

CISCO 1812
Hello, I have a some question about configuration my Cisco 1812. I have VPN between my Cisco and another firm B. And it works fine. When I enable port for RDC on my Cisco and config NAT on one of the...

Bridging between Serial and Ethernet?
Hi, as I understand, no routes are required on both routers if bridging works correctly to bridge between the Ethernet and the Serial ports.

Open port on PIX
Google suddenly stopped working? Block more threats and quickly mitigate those that breach your defenses. See Cisco threat-focused firewall hardware and software options.

TCP inbound on 192.168.1.12 but outbound on 192.168.1.10 - Huh?
Hi all Any help would be appreciated on this one I can RDP to any other server on the 192.168.100.0 subnet except the RSA box on 192.168.100.18 This is because I have a static route that points...

Cisco Voice Gateway reports error when adding new gatekeeper
Hello all. A wierd problem when I try to add a 3rd gatekeeper (with its own zone and priority) to the Cisco voice gateway. It reports that the "Gatekeeper already configured". However when I do a show...

Duplicate MAC found in when 'show arp'
Hello, I am having an issue with a PIX 501. At one of our client sites (1 of 40 all with similar configs only the network specific information is changed) they will at least once a day have an issue...

ACL changes need expert review please
I'm looking for some expert help to verify my command entries please. My current PIX501 configuration is as follows, minus parts I don't think are needed to answer this. ----Parts omitted----...

Using Object-Groups in ACLs?
To Help Saving some typing, I was thinking of using Object-Groups for my ACLs. I have about 8 Subnets that some are on one side of a VPN and some are on the other. In order to get the ACLs to allow...

How do I: Switchport port-security on Pix 501 Switch Ports
I have a bunch of remote fire stations on a nailed vpn over cable to our internal network. I need to be able to do something similar to what I do with switches: switchport port-security switchport...

external ip on internal interface
Hi, Does the SOHO91 (SB106) support something like IP-passthrough? The ISP uses PPoA. The idea is to connect the cisco to a Linux server that will be the firewall. ISPciscolinuxinternal network...