Latest threads in Cisco Systemsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Route trafik from outside into VLAN on a ASA5500
Is this possible and if it is how can it be done? I have a range op public IP's (80.123.123.1 - 80.123.123.64) I would like to "route" traffic from all the public IP's into its own VLAN. (VLAN1 -->...

Unable to make DNS requests from inside the DMZ
I inherited a LAN with a not-very-well documented DMZ. My DNS server is 172.16.1.159/16, and my DMZ client is 172.30.1.3. The DNS server's default gateway is the PIX's "inside" port (172.16.1.181),...

ACL
Quick question about ACLs. How do you know whether to put it on an inbound or outbound interface, and how do you determine which router to put it on in a multiple router network?

configuring a cisco ips 4240
Hi, I am trying to put in place a cisco 4240 over my network. I need help how to connect it and where. What i've done so fare, is configuring the ip gateway and all the rest, it's in place over the...

S.O.S
Hi guys I have a Call manager 4.1 that i need to change its IP address. the phone are booting could see the TFTP, but i can not change the Call Manager IP address on the phone, the documentation says...

Switch broadcast
which tecnoloy can a network administrator deploy to reduce unnecessary broadcast traffic b/t host?

Minimum (Cisco, obsolete) HW/SW for UBRL, QoS, Fairness, Weighted Fairness experimentation
Hi, I share my DSL connection with my neighbor. %99 of the time it's all good, but sometimes I think he plays games that hog up %95+ of the network bandwith and my "Internet Experience" slows to a...

Cisco 1200 AP
Hello group! I am looking for a group that can inform me how to setup RADIUS auth on my Cisco 1220 AP. Is this the correct group?

Cisco C2948G catalyst switch
Hi, I have inherited Cisco C2948G catalyst switch running Spanning tree mode RAPID-PVST+. Almost all ports have portinstancecost set (set spantree portinstancecost 2/x cost 19999 mst) I don't see any...

Slow Point to Point T1 Access Please Help
Hello, We have a point to point T1 line going between our main office and a branch, and the connection is very slow, I pasted the configurations below of both routers. At the branch location we have...

What is the hex number at the end of an access-list?
for example: show access-list aclOUT access-list aclOUT line 15 extended permit icmp any host 10.255.255.1 echo-reply (hitcnt=2) 0x2ae70942 What is the hex value at the end (ios is 7.2)? Thanks, Chris

WebVPN - Radius. How to assign default group?
We have a concentrator 3020. We authenticate users against Radius/LDAP. Everytime the users logs in to web vpn, the group assigned to him is "Base Group". How can I assing a different group from...

Reset Cisco 1841 to factory default
Hi, What is the easiest way to reset a Cisco 1841 router to factory default ? I want to sell it on eBay. Thanks.

ip route 0 & metric?
Hello, will the following two statements work? ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 1.2.3.4 10 ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 5.6.7.8 128 The idea is to have a normal default route to 1.2.3.4 but in case the interface...

Cisco IOS commands question - UREGENT
Our Cisco 1721 install WIC-1ENET , the internet connect is no problems. But the WIC default is half-duplex , also i want to full-duplex, please advice the details IOS commands for modify this setting...