Latest threads in Cisco Systemsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

capture question pix 6.3
hi, trying to debug syslog, admin tells me, he doesnt receive any packets, obviously pix (172.27.0.156.514)is sending syslog messages on udp port 514, which is the port the syslog server is listening...

DynDNS
Hi there ! Some of the "small" routers (800) seem to have learned DynDNS - but what about the bigger models or even PIX/ASA? As my consumer DSL router really begins to suck, I'm thinking about using...

frame-relay multilink
I have a hub & spoke setup and just got an additional T1 installed at the central office (3620) I can bring up both interfaces and mfr0 but I can't pass IP traffic to any remote locations. Do I have...

not enough space ios upgrade
I am trying to upgrade my 3750G-TS switch currently running IOS (tm) C3750 Software (C3750-I9-M), Version 12.1(11)AX, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc3) to the latest 12.2.35. I tried to download the software to...

Howto Show RIB and FIB ?
Hi all, I'm currently looking for a command on the Cisco to see the FIB and RIB. The "show ip route" command only displays the FIB. I made two static entries in the RIB for the same net reached on two...

Gigabit WAN
Planning to connect two remote sites different LANs and VLANs via Gigabit Ethernet. Both sites have Cisco 6000 running separate VLAN domains and have 3600 routers with existing 10MB Ethernet. Just...

HELPME: Prefered Routing using Dialer Watch.
Hi All, Have you ever tried to implement dialer watch? Yes, I know this is not the best way to implement dial backup which most people will use floating route. However, for the sake of curiosity, I...

Nat-traversal alternative?
We have a PIX 501 running 6.2 and are having problems with some clients connecting via VPN that are behind wireless routers. They are able to connect but cannot ping anything on the internal network....

Routing loss with mppp
I've been experiencing an odd problem with a pair of 2851 routers linked via ISDN BRI. The dialer interfaces come up as expected and they bring up additional ISDN channels as the load increases. The...

Aplication Control Engine (ACE) AAA Configuration
Is there anyone dealed with ACE AAA configuration. I am looking for Tacacs+ or Radius authentication availability for ACE itself . I know It is possible to configure AAA parameters trough Aplication...

dialer watch problem
am usimg FR links and ISDN as backup using dialer watches. What I've noticed that if router is rebooted and primary link is down, ISDN is never dialed. Like there is a problem with initial state of...

E61
Hi guys, Did anyone find a documentation that details E61 configuration with Call Manager using skinny? Regards, Andy

MSS on router, why?
Hello! What is MSS on a router good for? Usually the client -> server send their MSS in the SYN packet. So why do I need ip tcp adjust-mss on a router? Thanks. Christian

PIX 501 Connection issue
I am having trouble with getting a connection to a Pix 501. I am trying to connect with the cisco client from a remote location. I can get the connection but i can't ping any thing at the site from...

Question about Serial max speeds and length
Hi there, This is my first post on this group, but I've been following it for a while and find it very helpful. I am a CCNA student and was just having a bit of a problem trying to understand some...