Latest threads in Cisco Systemsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

CallManager call duration limitation
Hi guys! I'm just wondering, is it possible to limit call duration? I know about an option in Service parameters, but there you can limit call duration only globally for all calls. But I'm searching...

connecting 3020 blade switch to 6513
I have 2 hp c-Class enclosures..each have 2 cisco 3020s...so 4 total. these 4 switches connect back to 2 6513s. I am trunking between the 3020s and 6513s...however I am seeing something weird. On the...

QOS on 837 for SIP
Hi everyone, I have been trying to get some sort of usefull QOS working on my 837 router, so that VoIP traffic is not affected by other traffic on the link. I am connected to a 512/128 ADSL...

what does debug outputs mean ?
How are you? Please anybody tell me that what those debug outputs mean,. For example, when I read below debug outputs, I understand that "src" is source, and "dst" is destination. "debug arp" *Mar 1...

routing with multiple routers in one subnet
Hello, I have 2 subnets : Main subnet : 10.0.0.0/24 Remote office subnet 10.0.1.0/24 There are 2 routers connected to the Main subnet : - 1 that connects 10.0.0.0/24 to 10.0.1.0/24 with ip of...

Cat65xx - Supervisor - Redundance
Hi group, for a customer I should upgrade a cat 6513 with a secondary redundant supervisor (SUP2) This is my prefered procedure: 1. On a seperate chassis I copy the same IOS image to the SUP an make...

Cisco ASA, VPN and firewall management
Hi, We have a Cisco ASA 5510 and a 5520 and a site-to-site VPN between them to connect two company networks. The inside interface is configured as the management interface. I can connect via ssh/https...

Required Cisco ICM Engineer - Irving, TX / Tampa, FL
Title: Cisco ICM Engineer Location : Irving, TX or Tampa, FL Cisco ICM Engineer for all the VOL Voice Portal implementations. Here are the requirements: 1. Prior experience with architecting large...

problem with connection from inside to DMZ via global IP
hello i have pix 525 and configured www server on DMZ 172.16.1.73. for that server i have static command and from outside i view www site from that server. name 172.16.1.73 dmzet static (dmz,outside)...

VTP info is not passing from switch1 to switch2
Hi folks, I have 2 2910XL switches. I have connected them via 1 crossover ethernet cable. vtp info is not passing from switch1 to switch2 I have setup the following... switch1# vlan database...

Enable guests on Cisco WLAN
Hello. I have been tasked with setting up our WLAN to allow guests access to the internet, and not the local domain (well, maybe a single printer or two, but that can be done by IPP). Currently the...

Csico 1721 Setup
I will config WIC-4ESW in Cisco 1721 , I want setup each port function , any one help provide information for my config router . Also I am not usre is possible this card via config maker. ititi

Why use layer 3 capable Ethernet cards in a router?
We have an MPLS network and have installed 3825 routers at each of the locations. Video conferencing, voice and data traffic is presented to seperate Ethernet interfaces on the routers Ethernet...

32MB RAM upgrade of 1750 shows only 32MB in "sh ver"
Hi folks, I recently purchased a 1750, when booted the 1750 had 4MB of flash and 16MB of (on board) RAM. So to install the highest IOS for this router I bought a 32MB RAM stick so the router would...

dot1q vlan question
In the following specific scenario Switch A port X connects to switch B port Y port A is configured with the following commands switchport access vlan 2 port Y uses default port setting (no specific...