Latest threads in Cisco Systemsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Logging hangs the PIX - Stops internet traffic
We have enabled logging to a syslog server. This works fine for a few minutes to an hour sometimes. But inevitably something hangs. I know the PIX has hanged because all internet traffic stops. No one...

404 trying to access pdm
Trying to get pdm working on our PIX 6.2 Firewall, but not having much luck. I have it enabled and set up to accept connections from my workstation's IP address. I get the warnings about the...

have you ever seen
Has anyone out there seen or heard of a hardware VPN client or firewall that supports IPSec on a PCI card. What I'm looking for is a Card that can go into a PC that establishes a VPN connection to my...

IPv6 6to4 tunneling - PIX Firewall
Question about PIX 500 series IOS version 7.x firewall access-lists. I work for a school district with over 8000 users. I am starting to see a pattern of staff and students using 6to4 (IPv6 to IPv4)...

OSPF to BGP Redistribution
I have a question concerning OSPF Areas while redistributing to iBGP over a provider's MPLS backbone. I currently have a network that has multiple sites running OSPF on the LAN/Campus networks. These...

Beginner's Networking Query - this may or may not be a problem
Hello, I am hoping someone can help me with this problem! I work for a small community group and since I joined I have tried fixing any problems we have with the network even though I haven't really...

site-to-site ip route
Hello all. I have recently configured a site-to-site vpn tunnel between two Cisco 2801 routers. What I am trying to do now is setup a static route to go over this tunnel. Network A: Network B:...

VPN Issues on 837
Hiya, Over the last few days I've been trying to setup a VPN for Remote Access (as well as Site-to-Site, although not tested that one yet), but I'm having problems with both by Laptop (Cisco VPN...

CallManager call duration limitation
Hi guys! I'm just wondering, is it possible to limit call duration? I know about an option in Service parameters, but there you can limit call duration only globally for all calls. But I'm searching...

connecting 3020 blade switch to 6513
I have 2 hp c-Class enclosures..each have 2 cisco 3020s...so 4 total. these 4 switches connect back to 2 6513s. I am trunking between the 3020s and 6513s...however I am seeing something weird. On the...

QOS on 837 for SIP
Hi everyone, I have been trying to get some sort of usefull QOS working on my 837 router, so that VoIP traffic is not affected by other traffic on the link. I am connected to a 512/128 ADSL...

what does debug outputs mean ?
How are you? Please anybody tell me that what those debug outputs mean,. For example, when I read below debug outputs, I understand that "src" is source, and "dst" is destination. "debug arp" *Mar 1...

routing with multiple routers in one subnet
Hello, I have 2 subnets : Main subnet : 10.0.0.0/24 Remote office subnet 10.0.1.0/24 There are 2 routers connected to the Main subnet : - 1 that connects 10.0.0.0/24 to 10.0.1.0/24 with ip of...

Cat65xx - Supervisor - Redundance
Hi group, for a customer I should upgrade a cat 6513 with a secondary redundant supervisor (SUP2) This is my prefered procedure: 1. On a seperate chassis I copy the same IOS image to the SUP an make...

Cisco ASA, VPN and firewall management
Hi, We have a Cisco ASA 5510 and a 5520 and a site-to-site VPN between them to connect two company networks. The inside interface is configured as the management interface. I can connect via ssh/https...