Latest threads in Cisco Systemsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Cisco & High Density Modem Solutions
I have a unique need. I have a Windows server running software that requires dozens of modems to make many phone calls every hour. Managing all these modems has become difficult, as the number keeps...

Loggin in & Enable mode ..
Any user I create in the 2811, I can't log in with it. It just won't take the password. Currently the aaa line is: aaa authentication login default enable After reading some I tried the following: aaa...

PPTP Routing Cisco 1841
Hi, Can some one tell me where i've gone wrong here i've a PPTP connecion for my windows laptops working they connect and authenticate they even pick up an IP They can also ping the LAN address of the...

Routing Issues
We've got a site to site leased line between a 10.44.5.xx network and 10.44.1.xxx network we've now added another 10.4.0.0 network which is run through a seperate router on the the 10.44.1.xx network...

IPv6 VPN problem
i am a secondarystudent in hong kong. Because i need to do a project about IPv6 VPN, but i have no idea. Have any people can give me some router config. sample to try? MY Connection diagram is :...

Cisco 6509, check up configuration
Hi, one question concerning to the Cisco Layer 3 switch 6509. We do not have the rights to perform the command "show configuration" or other commands to overview the configuration on the "Layer 2...

Cisco 828 passthrough
Not so strong into the cisco world, but I have tried to build this config "in my head" - I would like you to comment on it. I want to have the 828 to work as a G.SHDSL modem and a bridge. Passing all...

Traffic Load sharing
Hi all, I have a Cisco Router with two interfaces and I want the router to send the packets alternately on each interface. That means when I do a e.g. ping, the first packet has to be sent on int...

NAT Overload and load sharing
You only get to control your outbound traffic. Whatever Verizon has to send to you, they get to choose how it's sent. Not me. Perhaps PPP multilink might help. Makes your 2XT1s look like one interface...

Connecting Cisco 831 Router behind the D-Link Router
Hi! My home network uses D-Link Router providing 192.168.1.x addrress throughout our home network. When I connect Cisco 831 Router so that I can be be part of our office VPN network, My D-Link address...

IPCop to PIX/VPN ??
Se link : Freeswan and a Cisco PIX 501

PIX 501 website traffic out and come back in
I am using a CISCO PIX 501 with port 80 forwarded to my web server. I am using a flash content manager called fCMS on my website. The way the content manager is pathed it has to go out to the web and...

Controlling allowed IP addresses and image differences, C3560G
We're planning the purchase of a number of C3560G-24TS-S and ...-48TS-S switches to upgrade our backbone to GbE capability. Is there a short document somewhere which covers the differences between the...

3750 problem
Dear All, I'm having a problem with a 3750 L3 switch here. The internet uplink is in port 1/0/1 so obviously the default route is set accordingly. there are 2 vlans defined for public/private network...

PPTP VPN with XP clients
Hi, I've a Cisco 1841 router and i'd like to route the PPTP clients so they can still see the web while connected to the VPN as at the moment they can't. Any idea's as to how to route that or what...