Latest threads in Cisco Systemsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Two VPN groups on PIX 506 - Two Radius Servers on LAN
Hello, This is what I would like to do: I have two vpngroups (A and B) created on the PIX. I want the A group to authenticate via Radius to Server A and the B group to authenticate to Server B (also...

http inspection exclusion by regex
I am trying to use the PIX MPF to implement http inspection for all port 80 traffic except for a few non-conforming web sites that I exclude by regex. However, in the current configuration the...

Web Server via Point-to-Point
Hi, We have two locations connected with a 4 T1 IMA point-to-point config. Each location also has it's own internet T1. One of the buildings has a web server on it's firewall's dmz. We would like to...

Cisco ASA logging
Hi, I have my cisco ASA logging to a syslog server. Is there a way for the ASA to find resolve the websites that the users are visiting (instead of IPs, actual DNS names)? Also, is there a way for it...

Wireless Controller and WCS Design ?
Anyone have any good network design diagrams / maps involving at least two wireless controllers in two seperate locations but managed by one WCS. Hoping to take a look at what others have done, the...

Thunderbird problem?
Bare with me, there is a Cisco thing in here. All of this started after we installed a Cisco ASA 5500 firewall at our site. I have one user having email problems. He launches Thunderbird and it checks...

AS5300 VPDN and local auth
Greetings! Our AS5300 configured and very well working as a local access concentrator together with another Cisco LNS. We are using VPDN tunnelling to terminate all ppp calls. All PPP athentication is...

problem with ATM subinterfaces with cisco876
Hello there! I am having BIG problem! We are testing hub & spoke configuration HUB (2 vlans) (2 vlans per spoke&hub) (2 vlans) SPOKE PC (2 network cards) >> CISCO876 >> ALCATEL DSLAM

Mutliple IPs on a 515
Hi, I have a cisco 515E with an unrestricted licence and extra 4 port board. I just wondering if somebody could give me a pointer on how to setup a NAT for my scenario. What I have is four internal...

Vlan Creation/dissociation
Hi, Hopefully someone will be able to help me, at the current time we have multiple vlans which when they converge at the core switch (4507) fully interact with each other. I am looking for a way to...

new config file at run time
Hi, Is it possible to load a complete new configuration file whilst the switch is running to redefine the VLAN port mappings (perhaps something like "copy FILE running-config"), and if so would this...

Multilink PPP vs ping times.
OK, I'm new to multilink, so perhaps I'm missing something obvious... Two routers with 3 point-to-point T1s between them. One is a 7206VXR, the other is a 2821. I've bundled them together with PPP...

4-port internal switch for 2811 and 1 vlan
I have a company who has a 2811 with the 4-port internal switch card (HWIC-4ESW). They're idea was to use this, as well as the 2 routed interfaces all on the same VLAN / subnet. Or at least 1 of the...

Allowing ports on cisco 837
Hi, I have no idea or experience with cisco networking, but i am trying to configure a cisco 837 ADSL router over a terminal connection. I need to unblock port 22 to allow a new hardware spam filter...

Need advice on best way to cut over to new network
I have an existing network, and a new network that I installed in parallel using spare fiber. The core is being completely replaced, and each of our 13 closets has had a single 48 port gigabit switch...