Latest threads in Cisco Systemsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Remove IP Route from Route T
Hello All, Thanks for reading. We've got a Catalyst 2948G switch that had an incorrect default route specified. I added the correct default route with the set ip route default command. The default...

Nat question on Cisco PIX
I need to allow accesss to an internal web server from the private network using the global ip address. Currently the traffic is forwarded to the web server from outside the office and that works...

NAT a Public IP to a Private IP with PIX 506E
Hi, I am a newbie. We use a PIX 506E in my LAN to access Internet using 1 public IP. I wish to NAT another public IP to my computers's private IP to be able to use P2P and be like I had a public IP. I...

ACL
I happened to be going through my router configs (that I inherited) and noticed I have an access list entry that I know is a mistake but what I don't know is if it is effecting routing. I found:...

Cisco PIX and web access
Cisco PIX 506e We have some VPN users who cannot access our company website or Outlook over the Web site when connected to the Company VPN. They can access any other website except ours. When they...

When bridging works faster than routing
We are facing a peculiar problem which is driving us to believe in supernatural ;) To make a long story succinct, our ISP had provided us a month ago, with an EoATM 100 mbps link, between two...

VoIP packages priority
Hello, I'm looking for good solution to priority VoIP packages in routers. We have about 10 Cisco routers, and sometimes when someone downloading files from internet connection over VoIP telephone is...

Multicast in hsrp scenario
Picture designed for monospace type. e.g. courier. ---------- -------- | sw1 |------| pc1 Tx | ---------- -------- / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ E0 / \ E0 ---------- X ---------- | rA |-------------| rB...

Help with Pix to Pix VPN - Not much Hair left!
I'm getting ready to chuck these PIX 515e firewalls! I'm at my wit's end. Both are running Cisco PIX Security Appliance Software Version 7.0(5) Network is set up as follows: 10.1.x.x Internet...

How to find users abusing bandwidth?(pix firewall)
I have a pix firewall(515 I believe) and every day at lunch and again at the end of the day the Inet slows to a crawl. It is obviously a user or group of users downloading a chunk of something. We...

Grouping FO channels.
Hi folks, is there a way to group many fiber optic channels to increase the bandwith between a Cisco4506 and WS-C2950G-48-EI ? The WS-C2950G-48-EI comes with 2 GBIC interfaces. The goal is to provide...

Cisco Equipment at Highest Quality Guarantee
We Buy And Sell Cisco Equipments. We Ship WorldWide. Lowest Prices & Highest Quality Guarantee With LinkWaves, You can also lower your total cost of ownership by purchasing pre-owned up to 90% off...

CCNP lab question suggestions needed.
Hello. I was wondering if anyone could please recommend anything else in addition to my current setup that I might need for CCNP certification. I currently have the following setup: 4x 3640 ea w/...

Pix 7.1 - ESMTP inspection
Hi, A few weeks ago the firewall team had upgraded the Pix to 7.1. Since then I had noticed several errors with the mail coming into the company, and several MTAs round the network were having real...

Sessions on CSS 11500
Hello I'm experiencing troubles with a Cisco load balancer CSS 11500 (software version 8.10). The local sessions reported by the balancer for the servers are wrong; if the balancer says 10 local...