Latest threads in Cisco Systemsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

pix 501 vs pix 506e?
I work for a small company of 15 people, three of which are remove using vpn to access internal boxes. I currently have a 506 that is old and not updated. I am considering buying a new pix mostly for...

Dual WAN Hardware
Hi, I am currently using a Linksys RV042 VPN Router that are capable of using dual wan for load balancing or fail over. Can someone recommend a business class product from Cisco or other vendors that...

Site to Site VPN
Hi Guys, Can I do the following. PIX A resides inside the DMZ of PIX B. Can I establish a VPN between PIX A and PIX C. PIX A and C are seperated by the Internet.

connecting a device that supports IP address, but not subnet mask or gateway to a network with multiple vlans
There are devices (time clocks) connected to our network that can be configured with an IP address but DO NOT support subnet mask or default gateway. Somehow they work, even though we are using...

Connecting 3 switches to a fourth switch, each with its own crossover cable shuts down ports
This is probably a very basic question but I need to ask it anyway since there is no easy way to test it while everyone is on the network. I have (3) 3com switches, all are connected via a proprietary...

Cisco aironet ap 340 & snmp
Hello, It's my first time with cisco 340 seires ap.. I'm trying to get snmp data from cisco but i can't connect with snmpget.. I don't know how to set up a a community name.. can someone help me? thx,...

PIX 515E 7.2(1) Routing between two subnets on same wire
We have two subnets on the inside interface. The 'non native' subnet has a static route pointing to the inside interface. Routing to that subnet works when coming via VPN (clients on 'inside' subnet)...

1760 Dialed Number Logging
All, I have several 1760 routers with FXO WICs in them, and a few with T1 WICs as well. I would like to be able to log dialed numbers on the T interface and the POTS lines. I can already gather date...

1721 and linksys SD208 switch
Hi all, I've come across a problem between these two devices. As the 1721 doesn't support auto duplex and the Linksys SD208 only does auto negotiation I'm assuming that the only sure fire connection...

ASA 7.2 CPU OID
I need OID for ASA (sw. version 7.2) for CPU utilization readings. Anyone knows which it is? Best regards, Igor

NTP Failed Validity Tests 20
I am trying to sync my cisco devices to NTP server (Windows 2003) but even I send/receive the NTP packets to NTP server my devices can't sync to server... I receive this debug message on my devices:...

Cisco ASA, VPN and Veritas Netbackup
Hi folks, Recently we migrated our VPN connection of two office locations from "Sonicwall TZ170 Cisco VPN3000" to a new "Cisco ASA5510 Cisco ASA5520" site to site tunnel. The IKE/IPsec tunnels have...

Replacement for 2511
Hi Group, I need information about a replacement product for the cisco 2511 with 16 x RJ45 Which one can I use ? In the cisco doc I found as replacement the 2610XM...but I don't think it has 16 x RJ45...

ospf load sharing ASA to Router
Have 2 parallel links. When I bring up the second path, I see the adjacency form but no routes via the second path in the ASA routing table and lose connection to the router altogether. I see the both...

ASA 5520 Redundant Links Inbound/Outbound
Ok here's what I want to do but I'm not exactly sure how to do it thus far. On our ASA 5520 we have two "Outside" interfaces that come from separate ISP's and we have multiple statics available from...