Latest threads in Cisco Systemsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

T1 interface keeps resetiing
Have a 2600 router with a T1 coming in, with only 256k of bandwidth being sent on the T1. Basically I am using only 4 DS0's from a t1 out of a multiplexer going to this router. The T1 interface of the...

Reload config on ASA device remotely...
How many different ways can you reload a config on an ASA device from a remote location?

USB ports on SUP32
Hi group, did anyone have experience with the usb ports on a sup32 ? I would like to boot the first time from an usb stick...to see if all working is fine... Is this possible ? thx dennis

Layer 3 switch model?
Hi, I'm a college student & my final year project is to upgrade & reconfigure my college network... The college has 700 PC's. It's an adhoc network. I have recommended VLANS. In all there will be 7...

checking VPN connection status?
I have two PIX 506e's configured with a point-to-point VPN, which had been working for some time, but is no longer working. Is there any way to check the status of the connection using PDM or the...

VPN over UMTS
Hi guys ! I'm not sure if the USA group can give any input to this or if I have a somehow European problem as it's related to a UMTS connection. Our company has some "try and buy" UMTS boxes from the...

Will a 350 bridge associate with a 350 AP?
Will an Aironet 350 bridge [NOT workgroup bridge!] in non-root mode associate with a 350 AP [dedicated AP, not a bridge in AP mode] such as the AP352E2C? Thank you.

explorer storm
IS there someone who knows what is an "explorer storm"? thanx

How to Configure Ipsec ip on a Cisco Access Registrar?
I would like to point a Cisco Access Registrar to an ipsec router. Kindly guide me how to configure the same in a Cisco Access Registrar.

routed port and SVI difference
Hi to all I would know differences ( advantages and disadvantages) , talking about multilayer switching on a Cisco 6500, , between routed interface and SVI (switched virtual interface) Do they impact...

send data from internet & catch it in intranet application
hi, we r trying to build a software in which we r sending data through internet & we want to catch it in our intranet application but how we dont plz help us. for which we use java technology & other...

Direct Traffic for certain networks to specific route
Hello! I have a 2811 where 1 int has an internal IP and the other has a public IP. The serial port brings a T1 in. I would like certain addresses that are internal to be routed to the interface which...

Cico 7206 NPE150 - I require a pcmcia Flash Card
I urgently require a flash memory card for the 7206 router with the 150 NPE Its quite an old unit but i'm using it for a variety of things and the flash i had has packed up. I think its a known issue...

Protected Ports Multi Switch Interaction
Can client machine D communicate with client machine A or B? My aim is for all client machines to communicate with the server on switch 1 - but no clients on the VLAN to be able to talk between...

Cisco 877 with Demon Broadband - Help
I am trying toget a Cisco 877 router working on my Demon B'band connection. The Broadband works when I use a BT Voyager 220V so I know the service itself is OK. The configuration on the router works...