Latest threads in Cisco Systemsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

PIX 525 (v7) with Gb interfaces
Generally speaking, firewalls are governed by sessions and everything depends on what kind of services you are running on it. This is taken from Cisco's 525 site: "The Cisco PIX 525 modular...

ACS 4.1 NAR
I should have read the TACACS+ protocol more carefully before posting that question. The "port " in this case is an ascii string that species the port of the NAS device, not the IP-protocol port. This...

BGP Multi-Homed but traffic likes Sprint better =(
Can you, or someone else, provide an example? Although I'm fairly fluent in CISO-ios, my BGP knowledge is rather rusty.

Cisco Catalyst 4006
Hi, I am a newbie with this switch, it is running CATOS 7.4.2 and ROMMON 5.4.1. I was under the impression that you could download and install a web interface for this box? I have been all over the...

Is there new 3750 code? and where can I find it? Thanks.

Callback vs Calling-Station-Id
úÄÒÁ×ÓÔ×ÕÊÔÅ, Õ×ÁÖÁÅÍÙÅ. ëÁËÏÊ ËÏÍÁÎÄÏÊ ÚÁÓÔÁ×ÉÔØ AS5400 ÐÒÏÓÔÁ×ÌÑÔØ Calling-Station-ID ÄÌÑ dialup callback Ú×ÏÎËÏ×,...

switch datasheet
hello to everybody can anybody supply me with a datasheet i want datasheets of scisco switch 2950t and 3550 i have meet cisco website but datasheets are very genneral.i don't have any experience and...

Server move / proxy ARP / NAT?
Proxy arp and clever routing are only part of the answer. I can think of at least two approaches. Approach 1... Leave both old and new IP addresses on the server. Narrow the netmask on the old IP...

datasheets
hello i am searching for cisco switches 2950t and 3550 datasheets.but i didn't find anything good in cisco are so general.i want more there anything like that?s

hi sir plz...help
i wanna known about ccna or mcse if you have any book in file please send me at my id thanks Sir

Syslog port to MAC address changes on a Catalyst 35xx?
Hi all I just wounder if this is possible, I have done some brief research and haven't found a clear solution on this. I have several Cat 3548XL running IOS 12.0(5), all these are used as access...

Cisco 15454 Versus Nortel OPTera 3500 for Ethernet
Can someone suggest what advantages if any Cisco 15454 has over OPTera 3500 for carrying ethernet traffic?

2 OSPF Processes - Prevent route contamination / LSAs between them
Two OSPF processes on an NME Etherswitch module in a 3800 router, each process provides a unique default gateway for a PIX, also running 2 OSPF processes on the other side. I need to ensure that these...

Router to Connect VLANs
Using two ethernet interfaces will segment your network onto 2 LANs, therefore no need for VLANs. The benefit of VLANs is to use one Router interface and create several sub interfaces to segment your...

NAT ~ when two computers with same IP talk?
What happens when I'm at home behind my router at 192.168.0.1 and I talk to my friend who's at home behind his router also using the IP address 192.168.0.1. I'm rusty on NAT, how does my router know...