Latest threads in Cisco Systemsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

User De-authenticates every few minutes
Hello all, One of our users gets de-authenticated every few minutes from our Cisco 1240AG APs. He is using a D-Link DWL-AG530 NIC. I do have Cisco Aironet extensions enabled on the AP. Any ideas will...

IOS Clear Line
I have a Cisco 2610 router with a 4- Port Async/Sync Network Module (NM-4A/S) that I am using as a Terminal Server. I have a application that connects to Port 2033 to control a Serial Device and it...

How to configure CSS 11501 with SSL and Tomcat Servers?
Hello, I have a CSS 11501 on which I managed to configure a fake SSL on the device itself. Behind the CSS, I have 2 Tomcat servers listening on port 8754. These 2 Tomcat servers do not have any "Web...

IPSec VPN Client- Optain Cert from MS Cert Server without Anonymous Access?
We have a Microsoft Stand Alone Certificate Server that we use to Issue Certs to the IPSec Clients to allow them to VPN in. Inside the network I've allowed anonymous access to the Cert Server. So...

Max Clients, Load Balance on Aironet 1231? I have 200 PDA's!
Hello All, Here is my configuration. I have a dell laptop running WS2k3, it is serving DNS and DHCP to clients. That dell is plugged into a basic netgear swtich, which has 2 Cisco Aironet 1231 AP's...

Multicast/IGMP switch operation
Hi All, I need some advice concerning the correct operation for multicast and IGMP groups. Basically, my problem is that I have 2 Level 3 switches that operate differently for the same multicast...

Can I setup WPA-PSK on a 1232AG?
Can I setup WPA-PSK on a 1232AG? I went to the cisco documentation and looked at their config I don't see the commands that they specify. ap1200# configure terminal ap1200(config-if)# ssid batman

SCP output from CiscoWorks
Getting the following output from CW config archive job: CM0151 PRIMARY STARTUP Config fetch failed for DUCE-gw Cause: Failed to fetch config using denied. Verify SCP is enabled or not. Could not...

Routing with RV042 / RVxxx
I'm trying to use the static routes in an RV042 in conjunction with a VPN on the same device. Here is an example: An RV042 terminating a single VPN tunnel. The firewall rules allow all LAN traffic -...

problem with hp ov nnm
Hello I have problem with hp ov nnm 6.2 Problem started when i changed ip loopback addres on routers, switch (cisco). When i try create graph output utilization interface (for example), then appear on...

VLAN Question
I am setting up some VLANs for various departments throughout our office. My question deals with Wireless. How do you handle wireless with multiple VLANs in the same office? thanks.

settings for vo-ip traffic
hello... I've got two sites connected via 1mb serial line with cisco1600 with 12.06T ios on both ends. On empty line I got 10ms latency. I use various programs for vo-ip like skype, ms communicator,...

VPN connection issue; no data passing after connection
Hello, Our company has Cisco 3030 VPN Concentrator's which have been in place for about 2 years now. The issue we are running into is if any user is NOT behind a NAT device they will be able to...

ip route not being used on 1812
I haven't looked at the Adtran unit at all, but more correctly, it's a bridged connection. So the gateway ip address is external.

BGP Directing Traffic
I am trying to direct a few select subnets to prefer one path (we'll call it PPL) instead of the other (we'll call it Sprint). The subnet in question is 63.174.244.0/24. With the following...