Latest threads in Cisco Systemsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

DSCP marks on TCP session traffic
I need to ensure that traffic between the end-points of a satellite network is properly DSCP marked, in both directions. For example, a PC at a remote site sends SMTP traffic to a central "server" via...

DHCP requests
Hi guys, I have changed our LAN from flat to subnetted and i am facing the following problem: When i move a user from one vlan (subnet) to another, the user keeps aquiring the old IP address from the...

VPN Concentrator and multiple routers
New to this...bear with me. We have 2 2801 routers each on a seperate ISP (Sprint and Verizon). We have a VPN concentrator in parallel to the pix that's behind both routers. Currently we have all our...

PIX 8.0 and ASDM - not enough flash space
A customer's PIX 525 was upgraded to 8.0(2), because the customer needs IPv6 with multiple contexts (and the failover option). Unfortunly the ADSM for the customers self-managed context can not be...

Network traffic for the multi site-to-site VPN paths
Hi, We are using PIX and Cisco Router to build up the site-to-site VPN for the following network ( remote offices use PIX while central office uses Router ): 1. One remote office and one central...

Inside interface VPN to outside interface. loop-back?
Hello, When users leave the LAN they can VPN into the network and do what they need. Well I have another interface and its called WIRELESS. They have no access to the inside LAN interface when on the...

How to configure 857 to allow Port forwarding to 2 servers on my lan and also Wireless settings
Hi, I have an 857W want to use it as a Wirelss Access point and also to host a couple of newtork service on non standard ports on my private lan. I have a non-NAt setup with my provider with a...

Smartnet contract for a 857W
Hi does anyone now wher I can get a smartnet contract for a 857W in the UK. I bought this off ebay. It is a virtually new router. Cheers Spart

cisco router with adsl connection
hi how to make tunnels vpn and that stuf if i have adsl connection on router and i get ip address with dhcp what i typing in tunnel destination etc.. this is example without adsl... tnx RouterA Public...

mobile user vpn
hello i try to find example how to configure mobile vpn user to network i know site to site but i am not shure how to make user to site tnx..

2600 and bridging to enable access-list 700 groups (sorry for double post)
router 1: [code] User Access Verification Password: cerberus>en Password: cerberus#sho run Building configuration... Current configuration : 4189 bytes ! ! Last configuration change at 23:51:43 UTC...

router 1: [code] User Access Verification Password: cerberus>en Password: cerberus#sho run Building configuration... Current configuration : 4189 bytes ! ! Last configuration change at 23:51:43 UTC...

Call Manager express T1
Hi All, I have some experience with call manager express, but soon I'm going to be asked to configure an ISR with a T1 ISDN 30 PRI connection. My problem is that I have never configured one of these...

Port forwarding ranges of ports in IOS
Is this possible? For instance, I want to port forward inbound a VoIP providers UDP ports (e.g. 16000 16500). I cannot find anything about how to do this so I'm thinking it's not possible. Thanks

fa0/0, s0/0/0
They are abreviated interface names. FastEthernet 0/0, Serial 0/0/0. When you have lots of routers/firewalls with lots of interfaces, it pays to keep track of the important details, like interface...