Latest threads in Cisco Systemsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

I wanna some advices about 642-901 BSCI
Hi all i need your help please about 642-901 exam, i want to know some matters:- 1-What are the most like simulation question that come in BSCI exam 642-901 how many simulation question is, and what...

Cisco Vlan and IP helper
Group, I've just implemented VLAN's enterprise wide. All is well *EXCEPT* our citrix clients are not finding application sets. Example, I have Vlan20 with two ip helper addresses: 10.1.20.102

accessing the device
i just got a 501 the other day, and I'm having some trouble accessing it. I dont have a connection cable, (serial/eth), so I figure I can go in via crossover and the outside interface. is this...

Which is the OID for the error CRC on interface router cisco
Hello Any body known, if I cant make any query snmp for see the error CRC in specific interface to the router Cisco. Which is the OID ? Thank you

Are there any good online discussion forums for help with IOS configs?
Loking for some urgent help with Cico IOS configs does anyone know of any decent online discussion forums that have real cisco experts that will share their knowledge. I have already submitted a...

VPN Client 5.0 on localized Windows XP
When trying to install the current, securityfixed Cisco VPN Client vpnclient-win-msi-5.0.01.0600-k9.exe on the German version of Microsoft Windows XP Professional, the installer complains that it...

LWAPP Authentication Misery
We have an intermittent LWAPP LEAP authentication problem. Does any of the errors below ring any bells with anyone? The application is Vocera (VOIP) authenticating using LEAP. Below is a summary....

Question regarding use of Cisco 1841 router..
Hi all.. It's been a long time since I've used any Cisco routers (>10 years) and I'm very rusty on the nomenclature, etc.. Anyway, I'm thinking of buying a 1841 for use at home as my main router...

CALLING IOS Experts 857W config help needed
Hi, Please see below config for my 857W. The basic topology is that I have one cisco857W and various servers and internal wired and wireless clients on the 192.168.0.1 255.255.255.0 network. There are...

VPN - site to site
Here is my debug and config... it appears as if the tunnel is being set up but I cannot access the remote LAN. Any suggestions? TIA. : Saved : PIX Version 6.3(5) fixup protocol tftp 69 names...

FTP NAT over vpn issue
I have an 1841 that I am running a L2L tunnel on. I have an address NAT to an inside address. The nat works fine. The issue is when I try to ftp to the NAT address it is really clunky. It's slow and...

Type Of Service parameters IP SLA
Hello, I am doing some IP SLA implementation and I need to figure out how I configure Type Of Service parameters Type of operation to perform: jitter Target address: 83.85.0.11 Source address:...

Voip and QoS
Take a look at this thread: It is entitled "Tutorial: Cisco Voice QoS". Steve Bluehost - Top rated web hosting provider - Free 1 click installs For blogs, shopping carts, and more. Get a free domain...

ISAKMP duplicate packets
In a fully meshed IPSec VPN of PIXen - one 515E, five 501s, all running software release 6.3(5) - one of the 501s is causing lots of log messages like these to appear on our central syslog server: Aug...

cisco 1721 and VLAN
Hello, I appologise for my knowing of english in advance, and for been newbiee. Situations is like this: In my n'hood my friends and I at few couple of years ago started wireless network which expand...