Latest threads in Cisco Systemsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Cisco 1812 subnet to subnet NAT
Hello, I'm a bit new to Cisco router configurations and I'm wondering if it is possible to specify a 1-1 NAT for whole subnets. I'd like our internal address range (let's say 10.0.0.1/255.255.255.0)...

HowTo assign DNS Server with "ip local pool"
Hi, how can i assign an DNS Server for VPM Clients while using "ip local pool". The "local pool" are used with AAA (ACS). Must i assign the DNS server also with the ACS (cisco av pair) or are there...

Cisco 2620 Router IOS Upgrade
Hi everyone. I use a Cisco 2620 router currently running I am a Cisco registered user and logged into the site to obtain the lastest release of the code. I am really confused about which version I...

Routing problem !
Hi, I've three sites inter-connected by MPLS and running GRE tunnel between them. Only site A has internet connection, i.e. site B & C connect to internet via router A. Now when site B & C connected...

IOS for Cisco Aironet
Hi, Does anybody know if something changes in IOS license for Cisco Aironet Access Points? I can`t download newest IOS (12.3.8-JEB1), I don`t have CCO account, just normal registered user. I can...

ppp multilink slippage in 12.2 mainline?
Is there anything similar to ppp multilink slippage available in the 12.2 mainline code? Dan Lanciani ddl@danlan.*com

Cat 4500 police rate issue
I have a strange problem with a service-policy in a 4503. I set up the policy to rate limit all traffic with DSCP AF21 to 8 Mbps. However when I apply the configuration instead of give me 8 Mbps it...

ADSL, LANx redundancy
Hi there, Currently, we have single 2651 router with a 100Mbps LANx connection, and an ADSL connection running on an ATM card to the same provider. We use EIGRP with the upstream to provide live...

VPN between PIX and Linksys RV042
I am troubleshooting why I cannot build a site-to-site VPN tunnel between a remote Linksys RV042 and a PIX 501. I presume that since my isakmp access-list statement shows no hits after clicking the...

Ping a untrust interface at cisco asa 5505
Hi all, what must i set in the ASDM when i will ping a outside interface? I have set properties->device adminstation->ICMP Rules. I have add the a rule that any ICMP Typs, any address on the outgoing...

FREE CCNA Study Tools
Hi all, I have developed a few CCNA study tools and would appreciate any feedback you can give. A couple of subnetting programs, and IP Subnet Calculator and a Subnetting Question Generator: have...

VPN to ASA 5510
Hi all. Can you give me an advice about connecting remote LAN's to ASA 5510 via VPN? Situation: in our LAN (behind ASA) is w2k3 AD server, in 2 remote localizations are 2 w2k3 servers. And we would...

Where to get Cisco SMARTnet contract for C871W
Hi! Can anybody tell me where I can buy a Cisco SmartNET contract for my Cisco 871W? Are there any online ressources where I can by the contract online? Appreciate your help! Andy

unknown Card error with 1721
Hi all, I have been trying to configure a 1721 router with one shdsl wic (WIC-1SHDSL-V3=) and one ADSL wic (WIC-1ADSL-DG=) and currently i receive a unknown card at startup (shown below) and nether...

ADSL and serial line aggregation
Hi all, Is it possible to have a router with a serial link and an ADSL link that aggregate all together so the ADSL provide more bandwidth when the serial overload ? I mean there might be a VPN...