Latest threads in Cisco Systemsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Static NAT On 2 Routers - Different Public IP's Pointing to Same Private IP?
Hi, I have a general networking question regarding static NAT. My question is: Is it possible to have two routers, each connected to a different ISP, with static NAT (aka one-to-one NAT) setup to...

Email server (Exchange) behind an ASA
I am a contractor, and install multiple PIXASA over the last couple of years. Most of my clients are small businesses, and they have their email server in house and we forward SMTP to it. I know in...

Cisco PIX Certificate out of date
Hi, Could you give me the procedure on how to regenerate the Certificate for Cisco PIX ? (maybe a link) I'm not an expert in CA so please give me as much details as you can. Here is the screen shot :...

Load balancing problem
Hi, I've got a web server farm set up behind a pair of LDR 416's in failover mode. LocalDirector 416 Version 4.2.4 there are 2 web servers, hp proliant DL360 G5 with 2 NetXtreme II BCM5708 Gigabit...

Match ip rtp is not supported for this interface
Hi All, Just wondering if any one could give me a hand. I'm trying to 'Mark" VoIP traffic on the out bound interfaces on a Cisco 6509 and a 4507. Based on what I have read, the recommend why to Mark...

Trunking 3560 switches over a bridged LAN
Hi, I have the following configuration between 2 offices. 3560 Router Point To Point T1 Router 3560 What I would like to do is trunk the 2 3560s together (using VTP and configuring trunk ports) over...

Routing for a satellite office
I've run into the limits of my tech skills and was hoping someone could help. I'm putting together a DSL connection for a satellite office to offset the slow WAN link we have to the facility. I've got...

Sup2 question and IOS on Sup1A
I am in the market for a 6506 with Sup2 engine. I have noticed two differenet part numbers/models: WS-X6K-S2U-MSFC2 WS-X6K-S2-MSFC2 Does anyone know the diff between Sup2 and Sup2U? I was also looking...

Cisco VPN client certificate import
Hi guys, I have the task of renewing a remote users certificate which is about to expire. I have submitted an offline base64 file request to a Microsoft CA. I've issued the cert and tried exporting...

Incoming range of Ports
I've got a PIX 501 and need to open up a range of ports so that an application (using ports 35000-35050) on the outside can be directed to a single machine on the inside. Can anyone help with how this...

How to best use IDSM in promiscuous mode?
Hi folks I need some input and ideas how to best set up my IDSM2 module. Today I have the module set up to capture traffic from the 6513 using SPAN in both directions and two different firewalled...

Cisco VPN and Vista ???
HI Group I don't mean to beat a dead horse, but does anyone know if Cisco has a reliable vpn client for Vista as of yet? I have installed a couple of versions as per others have suggested, but nothing...

Cisco ip helper-address
Hi I had pass the 4 CCNA curriculum sessions successfully and i'm not able to do something I think is basic. I have to forward PPPoE Broadcast packets to my PPPoE server at 10.0.0.2 over my Cisco...

brocade 200E or cisco 9124
I am planning to purchase some san switches and want to get your opinion on the brocade 200E vs Cisco 9124

MAC-based Ethernet VLANs
How does one go about implementing MAC-based Ethernet VLANs on relatively modern Cisco switches? We'd like to implement MAC-based Ethernet VLANs using Cisco 2900-series switches running IOS 12.1. Our...