Latest threads in Cisco Systemsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

PIX Local director.
I just picked up a cheap PIX Localdirector (the PC based one). It has 2 ethernet cards, and one db9 serial on teh back for console access. When I try to access it via minicom I get this: Welcome to...

IOS-Update on Cisco 805 with 4 MB Flash
Hello, I have the following Problem. I have an Cisco 805 with only 4 MB Flash. I need to update the running IOS. First I made the following: 1) delete flash:/ 2) squeeze flash 3) delete flash 4) copy...

VOIP and QOS
Hi, have limited knowledge of QOS and need to configure QOS on our 2950s that's running our phone system asterisk, we are using a combination of polyocm and aastra sip phones. I hope like to configure...

CPU Specification of Cisco Routeur (3745 - NPE-225)
Hi anyone know where i can get a comparaison of CPU of Cisco Routeur ? What is the best in cpu: Cisco 3745 or Cisco 7206 with NPE-225 Thanks bye

acl to separate VLANs 3550
Dear all, I have a problem understanding the acls applied to my 3550 L3-Switch SMI. I want to separate different VLANs on the 3550 enabled for routing. VLAN 10 = 192.168.10.0 255.255.255.0 VLAN 20 =...

How to add a second IPSEC tunnel to my PIX515
Hello Everybody, As I'm not so skilled in adding VPN tunnels, could anybody give me some help understanding my configuration. I already have a ipsec tunnel working with a site (let's name it SITEA) In...

Donate cisco 3900 token ring switch
Hi! I donate my cisco 3900 token ring switch. (But fault LED is on). You need to pay S/H for this switch. Please email for this switch.

1751 ** Software Emulation Exception ***
Hi all, I got a cisco 1751 router. Once I've upload a new firmware and after the reboot I received the following error: PASSWORD RECOVERY FUNCTIONALITY IS DISABLED program load complete, entry point:...

Deploying cisco vpn client software via group policy
Is it possible to deploy Cisco VPN Client software by group policy on a windows 2003 domain? I was told it wasnt due to the temporary network disconnection caused during the software install. Ive a...

SUP-720-3B and 256k routes
What happens when there is more then 256k routes, is routing then done in software or prefixes that exceed this number are not routed? Thanks

CCNP course on offer
Dear all, I'm not a spammer/bot. Real guy - with a real offer for you to consider. I am reselling 2 IT networking courses that I have purchased. The courses are a full MCSE 2003 and a CCNP and they...

VPN access to email out?
Hello, I have a user that VPN's in but at the same time wants to be able to recieve and send email that goes to another smtp server. Is there a way to allow this? If so PLEASE let me know how....

setting ip address of controller 2/0
Hey everyone, I need to set an ip address on a t1 card that is in a 7200 running IOS 12.1(27b). however.. I can not figure out which int it is. can u all help me?

Newbie Question on Cisco ACS
We're using ACS 3.2 for AAA. There is a collection of .csv files in the ACS which track "Failed Logins". I want to automatically access and download that information for analysis. Is there an API...

'show run' on causes 7200 to lock up
Hi, We have 7200 routers being used for DSL aggregation. We terminate about 4000 subs on each using RBE, so the configs are quite large. When we do a 'show run' the routers basically freeze up for...