Latest threads in Cisco Systemsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

ISDN BRI Problem
I'm having problems connecting to a main PRI circuit from a remote branch. Any suggestions appreciated. Looks like isdn connects for 20 seconds and then drops. I verified the passwords. thank you.!...

new cisco user seeks advise
Hi all, I'm needing to configure and maintain a 1601 router for a small office. Any documentation/software that came with the unit has been lost. q1) I expected that would be a easy place to find the...

Wirelessly bridging two networks via a relay point
We need to bridge two networks that are 800m apart. There is no Line of Sight but there is a point that is visible from the two locations that can be used as a relay point. What kind of solution would...

PIX version 6 and 8? Big changes?!
Hi, Does anyone know why PIX version 6 automatically converts access-lists to work with outside (NAT) addresses? But this does not happen in version 8? For example - I have a NAT configured: static...

2924 XL terminal port not talking
We are a small non-profit college that had a WS-C2924C-XL-EN donated to us. I am thinking of using it to replace/extend our small office network switch (that is currently using a Dlink or Linksys 16...

Site to Site VPN OK Call Manager Express tftp issues over VPN ?
Hi All, I have a Cisco pix 515 at head office, and an 1801 router at a remote location. At head office there is a Call Manager Express router, with a few phones that register with the CME router ok....

Site-to-Site VPN dropping
I need some help troubleshooting an issue I'm having with an L2L VPN I have set up with one of our clients. The issue is that every once in a while, the tunnel goes down and the only way we seem to be...

copy tftp ?
OK, try to copy image from a 12.3(9) (IP 10.0.0.1) flash to a 12.0(5) (ip 10.0.0.91) on the 12.2 set up the tftp server CISCO2(config)#tftp-server flash:/ CISCO2(config)# and on the 12.0 copy it...

dir, del flash:
This on Version 12.0(28a) csco#dir /all Directory of flash:/ 1 -rw- 6316872 Aug 26 2004 17:46:44 [ 16777216 bytes total (10460280 bytes free) I am planning to upgrade, so I need the space for new...

Difference Between 15454-OC48IR1310A and 15454E-S16.1-1
What is the difference between Cisco 15454-OC48IR1310A and 15454E-S16.1-1? Some pages on the Cisco web site gives these cards the same TAN number (the 800-xxxx) number) so it seems to imply they might...

DHCP handles Naks one one vlan differently
Any ideas on the following: 1. System(s)is on a different subnet/network, and boots up cold to new network 2. System(s) try to obtain an ip address on the new network, but fails 3. If you do a...

VOIP-Gateway
Hi Everyone, We recently have implemented Cisco Voip and now we need to add more small remote sites (gataways), I am familiar with the VOIP especialy data side, but can someone tell me what resources...

PIX access-lists and static NAT
Hi, I would like to secure an inbound access-list on a PIX 525 running software version 8. Hosts on the outside will connect to 3 servers on the inside for WWW. This will involve an explicit access...

Cisco VPN Concentrator Issue
Hi, I'm trying to create a Site to Site VPN tunnel between a Cisco Concentrator and a Juniper Concentrator. The tunnel forms and there are no error messages in the log files but data will only...

New FR Circuit Wont Stat Up
We just added a new FR circuit to our network. No alarms on smart jack or Adtran CSU/DSU. However, I can't get the circuit up. When I reload the router, I get connectivity for about 30 seconds after...