Latest threads in Cisco Systemsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Can't enable ipv6
Hi all, I'm having trouble enabling IPv6 on Cisco 3825 router. I'm running IOS version 12.4(3a) and when I try to enable ipv6 I get the usual "Invalid input" Error message: Router(config)#ipv6...

PIX NAT problem
Everything was working and all sudden, I can't brows Internet. Noticed that workstations couldn't ping the PIX and the PIX couldn't ping the workstations, but PIX can ping the world. I've looked at...

home dsl and wireless 1230 AP
Does anybody know if a Cisco 1230 AP and a home DSL line will work together? I would like to configure my AP and break things in the safety of my home network. If so, can someone point me to...

Route voip traffic to different interface
I currently have a 3620 router (but can upgrade if need be). Currently it is setup with a basic lan/wan connections with static routing. What I need to do is add in another interface card (no biggie)...

System received a Bus Error exception
One of my Cisco 3640 routers keep crashing lately, giving the following on the console-- -Traceback= 610561EC 610688F4 610484D4 *** System received a Bus Error exception *** signal= 0xa, code= 0xc,...

multicast problem
Hi, I have this problem that has been bugging me for days. I "searched through the whole Internet" but couldn't seem to find any mention of my problem. I have 2 machines connected via a Layer 2 Cisco...

cisco 878 router and DSL
newbie perspective I would have assumed yes considering it No.

PIX 515 DMZ can't access Internet
To all PIX experts, I have a PIX 515 running 6.3(3) software. Windows 2003 server (plan on using as FTP server) in the DMZ with private IP 192.168.17.100. This private IP is statically nat to a public...

2924xl
I need to put vlan's on each port of 2924xl. This switch is in an office building and we need to segment our addresses putting 1 customer on each port. This is to control the flow of traffic and see...

anyone???
AllI need is to get this thing out of backup mode. Anyone?

Cisco Security Agent instantiating Excel COM add-in on wrong thread
Hello, we sell an add-in to Excel, which is a COM object registered with threading model "single". When Cisco Security Agent is installed, it looks like our COM object is being instantiated not from...

show amount of traffic passing throw interface
Hi, what is the IOS command to view how much traffic is passing in/out an interface in a cisco switch/router? I need it in kbps it there such a command? thanks a lot ! Juan

load-sharing in two ethernet port of a router
HI, I have a new cisco 2821 and a HWIC-4ESW Card to form a three ethernet port Router; one port is connecting to LAN while the others are connecting two ISP Routers ( say the eth1 & WIC port ); How...

Replace 8port Dialogic voice card with Cisco?
I'm looking advice or suggestions on how to get rid of 2 Dialogic pci cards ($3000 a piece) in a windows dictation server. We are wanting to virtualize this server but the 8 physical dialogic ports...

Newbie question re back-to-back serial cables
I've just started working in my Cisco lab and I heard somewhere that you shouldn't disconnect back-to-back serial cables from the interfaces while the routers are powered on. Is there any truth to...