Latest threads in Cisco Systemsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Courses from get IT qualified - Interested in becoming a IT professional? or Want Advanced Training? A+ CCNA CCNP CCSP
Get IT Qualified . Do you want a career in IT? Or Want to Advance your IT skills? . Interested in Cisco Networking? CCNA, CCNP, CCSP, WLANFE? Interested in computers? Perhaps Field Engineer or...

Cisco 3020 VPN Concentrator Question
Guys I'm currently granting access to our LAN via the C3020 and am concerned that a lot of the users are no longer using this service or never used the service. Authentication is set to local and I...

Cisco 1700 Config not able to processing internal webmail script
hi guys, for some reason, an webmail script, when being processed cannot find the email server which is on the same device as the script .. eg, the web host server consists of .. MS Windows 2003 / IIS...

2924 console questions
Have three switches, WS-C2924M-XL-EN, each with a console cable attached, can't get one of them, SW1,to respond. All running 12.0(5)WC17 SW1 WS-X2931-XL WS-X2931-XL | | FC FC | SW2 | SW3 WS-X2931-XL...

Watch Satellite TV On Your PC qr[
Satellite TV For PC Watch TV Shows, Movies, Sports, Drama & More. 3000 TV Stations On PC. T(L0 http://pctv.mzs-inc.com

Can VACL work properly when inter-subnet roaming?
Hello! I just learn the wireless roaming. I have a doubt about inter-subnet roaming. Refer to inter-subnet roaming occurs, the wireless client moves from a subnet/VLAN-x to subnet/VLAN-y. Besides,...

1801 - PAT + NAT = NAT not working how I thought it should
OK the gist is: 3 vlans: - VLAN1 Management - VLAN2 Public IP space (82.71.110.224/28) - VLAN3 Private IP space (172.16.0.0/24) The route obtains it's external IP via DHCP from the ISP - the address...

DSL config.
Hi guys, I need to configure my PIX 501 for dsl, no problem with the PIX configuration, the issue i have is in the speedtouch modem router which i do not need it to function as router anymore. How...

Can't enable ipv6
Hi all, I'm having trouble enabling IPv6 on Cisco 3825 router. I'm running IOS version 12.4(3a) and when I try to enable ipv6 I get the usual "Invalid input" Error message: Router(config)#ipv6...

PIX NAT problem
Everything was working and all sudden, I can't brows Internet. Noticed that workstations couldn't ping the PIX and the PIX couldn't ping the workstations, but PIX can ping the world. I've looked at...

home dsl and wireless 1230 AP
Does anybody know if a Cisco 1230 AP and a home DSL line will work together? I would like to configure my AP and break things in the safety of my home network. If so, can someone point me to...

Route voip traffic to different interface
I currently have a 3620 router (but can upgrade if need be). Currently it is setup with a basic lan/wan connections with static routing. What I need to do is add in another interface card (no biggie)...

System received a Bus Error exception
One of my Cisco 3640 routers keep crashing lately, giving the following on the console-- -Traceback= 610561EC 610688F4 610484D4 *** System received a Bus Error exception *** signal= 0xa, code= 0xc,...

multicast problem
Hi, I have this problem that has been bugging me for days. I "searched through the whole Internet" but couldn't seem to find any mention of my problem. I have 2 machines connected via a Layer 2 Cisco...

cisco 878 router and DSL
newbie perspective I would have assumed yes considering it No.