Latest threads in Cisco Systemsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Simple networking setup
Sorry if this is a simple question..... I have a Class C Subnet and want to split it in half over a WAN link. I'm using Cisco 2600 routers on both sides. So I want to take the subnet 10.10.1.0/24...

cisco gatekeeper question
A gatekeeper is all I need to make H.323 calls right? In other words, if two people want to call each other and do video conference, they will both need access to H.323 gatekeeper and then both will...

PIX 501 Breaks Access To Net Banking
PIX 501 Outbound Site Acess Problem Hi all I'm fairly new to the PIX so be patient with me! I've just installed a PIX 501 at a SMB client running a windows SBS 2003. Out of the box the PIX pretty much...

Monitoring the supervisor engine on CAT 5xxxx
We have a problem with our Gigabit Ethernet ports on the supervisor engines of our older CAT 5xxx switches. How would I go about discovering all the supervisor engines in my network that have the "up"...

Cheapest Cisco Switch with 1 Gig Ports and 10 Gig WAN-PHY Uplink?
What is the cheapest Cisco switch that has at least 12 one gigabit ethernet ports and a single 10G WAN-PHY (NOT 10G LAN-PHY) uplink?

What is the difference between these two Cisco WAN Cards
Serial WAN Interface Cards and High-Speed WAN Interfaced Cards CSU/DSU WAN Interface Cards

NM-16A Question
If I have two 16 ports NM-16A, can I use both in Cisco 2811 router?

Can a Cisco switch act as both 802.1x auth & supplicant?
I am looking for any info on using a Cisco 2960 or similar access switch to act as both an 802.1x authenticator for downstream 802.1x supplicant clients, in addition to the switch itself being a...

Rommon password on 800
Hi Guys - anyone know how to clear a rommon password? Ta, Paul.

Creating Etherchannel group on live network
I have been playing with Cisco switches and VLANs for a while and have learned alot by trial and error. I have a situation that I'd like a little more info before I proceed. I have 2 2960G switches...

Second ISP
If I add a second Internet feed and can't run BGP, how do I tell my network to send traffic out via the new router?

3750 VLANs
Can the Ethernet ports of a 3750 be members of two different VLANs? If so, how is this configured?

VPN ASA Authentication to MS CA
Hi! Just a quick question related to the configuration of a ASA 5500. I'm deploying a PKI and I would like to be able for my clients to connect from the internet through a ASA5500 to get authentified...

What is the meaning of "reason x" in debug output?
Hello. I issue the command "debug ip flow export", and get this output =============================================== Oct 31 17:36:39.355: IPFLOW: Sending UDP export pak 14 to 192.168.1.2 port 6000...

Possibly knockoff Cisco gear?
So I'm about to acquire the gear to get my CCNP. At the Occupational Advisory Committee meeting at the technical school I graduated from, some of the members mentioned that theres a possibility that...