Latest threads in Cisco Systemsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

iBGP Advertisements
I'm pretty new to the world of BGP. I have two main routers as a small ISP, each with a connection to an upstream carrier. I'm using address space provided by one of those carriers and the two main...

Converting crypto map to unnumbered VTI
I'm trying to convert a crypto map VPN to a ip unnumbered VTI. The crypto map has been working for months. The VTI... no so much. Here are the applicable config entries. ### original config ! crypto...

Bundling and redundency
I'm not sure what your question is? Sounds like you need to go back to your provider and ask them if you can get another link for redundancy, or go to another provider if you really want redundancy in...

access-list & Dialer interesting traffic
Maybe someone can see what's wromng here. My local router will only seem to fire up the ISDN dialer when I have access-list 101 permit ip any any **************** My local ethernet is 172.30.1.254...

Routing / Access List PIX issue
got a nice complicated routing / access list problem , or at least i think it is! we've got an MPLS circuit which is routed from our main internal network through gateway 10.100.18.254, all MPLS sites...

Dynamic IP l2l VPN with Cisco ASA?
To PIX OS and IOS/VPN gurus: I need to configure a LAN-to-LAN VPN with a peer that uses a dynamic IP (a sonicwall in this case). I am Cisco on our end but cannot figure out how to tell the Cisco to...

New to Cisco
I need a detailed tutorial or guide on how to set up basic services like traffic through port 80 translated to a web server using ASDM 6.0 for a PIX 515E I have the super basic config set like...

Cisco recommended Switch setup
Hi All, I have heard that Cisco does not recommend daisy-chaining the Catalyst switches, but I don't know if that's only using X-over cables or what. We've got 3548-XL-EN switches with the GBIC...

CA Server on IOS and VPN Client with certification
Hi, Anyone can help me setup the above two for each other? I think my CA Server is ready but I can't enroll certs from the CA server into VPN Client (v:4.8.0) under XP. I think I don't know the...

ACLs on Catalyst 2960 family
The documentation I've found on seems to imply that the Catalyst 2960 series can accommodate IP-based port ACLs. Is that really the case, or is this basically just an offering to tighten down security...

View pre shared keys on pix
Hi Group' I have been given a pix to get used to the CLI on it. A silly question if anyone could help? On the config output the pre-shared vpn key is asterisk'd out isakmp key ******** address 1.1.1.1...

CDP protocol packet informations
Hi gurus, I'm wondering how to calculate the checksum included in a CDP packet. ( df f0 in the second line ) 01 00 0c cc cc cc 00 e0 1e d5 d5 15 01 1e aa aa # ........ ........ 03 00 00 0c 20 00 01 b4...

cisco phone 7970 device defaults
Hi guys, I have a Cisco phone 7970 running on Call Manager 4.1, i am having a problem in the device defaults, not updating after i upgrade using the exe file. Is there a work around in the TFTPpath?...

DSL Circuits
Guys We have to set up a new DSL circuit for one of our customers. We've deployed a C1800 onsite. I'm having problems finding out how to set the interface up as well as encapsulation needed Does...

Pass IT exams by TEST104
TEST104 help you pass any IT exams, including MCSE, MCSA, MCDBA, CCNA, CCNP, ITILF, Citrix, Oracle, Brocade..... All questions are 100% hit rate and up to date. The best IT certification material...