Latest threads in Cisco Systemsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Pix Firewall factory Deafult Reset
How can I reset my Pix Firewall 520 with IOS 5.1(5) to the factory defaults? I want this system to startup and perform the initial setup. Thanks

Routing between two interfaces ISR 1801 issue
Hi, cant figure this out: I have two vlans: vlan1 192.168.1.1 vlan2 192.168.2.1 ip routing is on I have nat configured on vlan1 and can go out on the internet. on the ISRI can only ping ip of vlan 1...

Authenticate 5510 against AD
I'm pouring over the CLI guide for the ASA55xx but I'm not understanding what I need to do to authenticate using Active Dir without using ASA or any kind of Radius server. Any config examples would be...

BGP route selection - need help
Hi, My site has implemented BGP, two routers connecting with 2 different ISP (A & B), uneven bandwidth on these two lines, running IBGP between two routers. I'd like to choose ISP A as the primary and...

cisco 2801, ipsec problem with onboard accelerator
Hello! I need to connect two 2801 over fast ethernet with ipsec encryption. I also need ospf so I configuring gre over ipsec: crypto isakmp policy 15 encr 3des hash md5 authentication pre-share group...

port rate limit on 3750
Can a cisco 3750 (regular or Metro) switch be used to specify the speed for each sepparate port. If yes where can I find more information regarding the configuration. The idea is to limit the internet...

VPN 3005 and dyndns?
Still a newbie on this stuff....we're running a cisco VPN 3005 concentrator and have a small 5 PC office in Brazil. We'd like to get them set up with a LAN to LAN vpn connection with us (never did...

CISCO PIX 501 and DHCP on outside port
Hello, I have an interesting problem I would like to solve and I hope someone her can assist me. I have a CISCO PIX 501 firewall unit. This particular unit supports giving out DHCP leases on its...

Cisco VPN client with SonicWall
Because I need a client for Mac OS X. I'm trying IPSecuritas now which appears to be a freeware front end for racoon(8). -Gary

SIP Device behing PIX 501
I am having a problem with a SIP phone behing the PIX 501 using the broadvoice service. I can make calls fine but the problem is receiving calls. Sometimes I will and sometimes I wont. Most of the...

Routing between subinterfaces
Good Day Everyone, My scenario is as follows. The setup involves 1 Catalyst 2950 1 Catalyst 3750G 1 ASA 5520 My objective is to configure to additional subnets using ASA subinterfaces as the Vlan...

dot1x authentication on windows xp and windows 2000 workstations
we're trying to test dot1x authentication on wired LAN and the set-up was already completed according to the cisco documentation on setting up dot1x for wired network, we've already tried to acquire...

Catalyst 3750 how to get multicast packets to go only to group member ports?
Hi, I'm thinking this is something simple, but I'm not very familiar with the configuration of Cisco switches / routers. Can somebody tell me how I can get my Catalyst 3750 switch to not broadcast...

VPN Issue - loosing more of my grey hair
PIX 515e v7.2(2) to Linksys BEFSX41 VPN Endpoint Error 713904 - IP = {my.home.ip}, Received encrypted packet with no matching SA, dropping 113019 - Group = DefaultRAGroup, Username = , IP =...

http authentication against radius
Do not know the cause of your current issue. Just wanted to mention that it looks like Cisco has yanked support for the image you are using. It looks like the latest image is 12.1(22)EA10a