Latest threads in Cisco Systemsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Pix VPN-Tunnel Default Route?
Hello, with a Pix515 and software 7.2(2) I would like to achieve the following: There are two different user groups. Each group connects to the Pix via Cisco's VPN-Client. Thus, there are two...

What are the Possible values of sysServices for each device cisco device
Hi, What are the Possible values of sysServices for each device cisco device ? Any data sheet or any other information related to the above question? Regards Kuttapan

Cisco Software Advisor - used for baselining software versions?
Hi folks, I am about to go through a major upgrade program in my company as per other posts. I've been crawling the cisco website to find tools that may help me doing this. I've cam accross a tool...

Natting the DMZ on an 877w
Scenario Cisco 877w with Advanced IP Services IOS and SDM 2.4.1. I need to setup a DMZ on this device but my question is should I NAT the addresses in the DMZ or use public ips? My plan is to make the...

Problem with VPN on ASA 5505
I have configured my vpn using the wizard in ASDM, and everything works fine when I connect from a PC on the same subnet as the router's external interface. When I try to connect from a remote PC,...

PIX 501 DSL Configuration
I have set up this firewall for default configuration. The internal network works fine. I connected the internal interface of the dsl modem to the external interface of PIX 501 firewall. I configured...

Site to Site VPN proble using two ASA 5505
X-No-Archive: yes please see below config of two ASA trying to set VPN up betrween then they are linked by a cross over cable When I do sh crypto isakmp sa i get the message no SA established. The...

Site to site problem ASA
X-No-Archive: yes please see below config of two ASA trying to set VPN up betrween then they are linked by a cross over cable When I do sh crypto isakmp sa i get the message no SA established. The...

ASA 5505 VPN making crazy. How to build single VPN on ATT dyn IP/static IP pool system
Hello. We are having problems in configuring multiple ASA 5505 firewalls on static IP address DSL circuits to allow for site-to-site VPN use. One central office (ASA5505 SECurity Plus model) with...

Carry layer 2 ethernet between vlans over an IP network, anyone?
There seem to be many potential ways to carry ethernet frames over an IP network (dlsw, l2tp, l2tpv3, possibly gre) but none of them, as far as I can see, seem to work with vlan interfaces. Is there a...

PIX translation
Is it possible to have one inside address onto one same global address but in paralel on two different interfaces?

Monitoring Cisco Total Memory and flash using SNMP
Hi folks, Can you help? I'd like to use SNMP to inventory my routers capabilites, specifically the total memory and flash sizes so I can determine if I need to upgrade them in order to load the latest...

checking compatibility of configs on new IOS
Hi folks, I hope you can help? I am aware that commands can change dependant upon what software version is running, so... How can I easily check to see if a new IOS is compatible with the config...

IOS Upgrading "Policy"
Hi folks, I've been tasked with ensuring our IOS versions are at "acceptable levels", the boss wants me to try and have every switch and router at the same level. Now forgetting memory and flash...

[Cisco ISR 1800] Load Balance over two xDSL
Hi everyone, After reading many posts regarding this topic I've come to the conclusion that simply adding another route will enable my router to load balance all outgoing traffic over two xDSL...