Latest threads in Cisco Systemsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

vlan case1
Hello Please access my share web file link --- and please see my query which is in the vlan file. Thanks in advance Vikrant

port channels
when configuring a logical port channel on a switch, am I correct when say I just need to add the configuration to the port channel? so for example g1/1 and g1/2 are attached to p1. i can then do int...

WGB and U-WGB
[ adding because this is Cisco-specific stuff ] ~ Cisco AIR-AG1242AP access point: ~ 1) what's the difference between Workgroup Bridge and Universal Workgroup Bridge? Standard "Aironet" Workgroup...

AGS+ boot hang due to memory corruption?
Ok - I've got an AGS+ w/the CSC/4, bootstrap version 5.3(4), the daughter flashcard and it's trying to load from that flash (I'll assume - not 100% sure) version 10.3(4) GS3-K-M. It gets as far as the...

How can I know if the site-to-site VPN tunnel is working
Hi, I have a network topology as the following: 1. Two Cisco 2800 routers, 2. A private line between these two routers, and they are running EIGRP 3. Each Router has ASA Firewall and the firewall...

Redundant wan link
Hi, all, I have a network topology as the following: 1. Two Cisco 2800 routers, 2. A private line between these two routers, 3. they are running EIGRP 4. Each Router has ASA Firewall and the firewall...

Two 3825s won't talk to each other
We have two 3825s, and I'm struggling to get them to talk to each other. Interface GigabitEthernet0/0/0 (A HWIC-1GE-SFP with a 1000Base-T SFP) on each router is connected to the other with a tested...

VRF's & GRE
I have done a little work using VRF's recently and understand to a limited extent their purpose. I now have a situation where I have to use a GRE tunnel across a carrier MPLS cloud to solve a...

Two used Cisco routers for sale. 1841 and 2501
Send me an offer. Will sell to the highest bidder.

3550 IP sla RTTMON error
We are experimenting with IP SLA measurements on our network ; i upgraded a catalyst 3550 to version to have the latest options available. I did some tests with different cisco switches acting as...

Poor man's bandwidth management - floating static question
Hello, for a particular installation I have set up two internet connections - one via leased line with fixed static IP addresses, the other one with PPPoE and dynamic IP addresses. The latter is a...

Small network setup at a datacenter facility
Hello, We are planning to get a rack at a datacenter and get our own 100Mbit ethernet uplink from 2 providers. Provider #1 - - cheap bandwidth, main provider of IPs Provider #2 - Datacenter -...

Sample BGP Config
Does anyone have a sample BGP config for a 3700 series router they would be willing to share? Still trying google but not finding much. Matt

Catalyst 3750-METRO as MPLS Provider Core
I know that the Catalyst 3750-METRO switch is designed as a PE MPLS device. But is it possible to design an MPLS network using only 3750s? The goal is to provide Metro Ethernet services to multiple...

Cisco VPN Client 2nd Ethernet Port
Not sure if this is the right place for this question. Links and pointers would be appreciated. I have a laptop computer running Cisco VPN Client software. I connect to a remote network and typically...