Latest threads in Cisco Systemsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Migrating frame-relay to metro ethernet
Hi, We are in the process of migrating the frame-relay to a metro Ethernet network. Just wondering, will the migration be very complex and difficult or should be very easy since the LAN is already...

2960 connectivity issue
Just swapped a 2950 10/100 switch with a 2960 Gigabit switch. Our servers on the switch are Dell Poweredge (win2003) running broadcomm gigabit nics. We have 2 servers that are having an issue...

Authentication Proxy
Hello On a Cisco 876 i set up an auth-proxy which works fine for accessing websites. Is it possible to block mail traffic as well until authorization? Thanks, Andre

no Portfast in cisco 85x?
After every boot I have to wait for 10-30 seconds before I can ping the cisco 85x router and the internet. My port is spanning-tree portfast enabled. Any suggestions?

Switch Cisco vs. other vendor
Hi, Often during my job i have to justify the choice to buy a cisco instead of other equipment. Normally i search on google some reference or some test to support me. Now i have to find some info on...

esw_mrvl_pak_tx:
Does anyone know what the error message 'esw_mrvl_pak_tx:' means? I've tried to research it and have struck out so far. Fred

MIBs for DSL stats
I have all the Cisco MIBs in /usr/share/snmp/mibs/, however when I walk the DSL stats bit of the tree, I get this from an 877: # snmpwalk -v 2c -c woop 1.2.3.4 SNMPv2-SMI::transmission.94.1.1 -m all...

vpn stopped working on ASA 5510
This is the famous: "I only pressed *that* button! *Not* *that* button". I've searched high and low including browsing through the last 8000+ posts in this group but haven't found anything which gave...

CF Flash IOS/Config. question
I've gotten a bad batch of CF flash from Cisco... No biggie, cheap to replace. What would help is a different means of writing to the CF. Using a CF PCMCI slot on a PC would work really well. Has...

Cisco PIX 515 configuration help
The below statements are what you have in place You already have POP access: +OK IceWarp 9.1.0 POP3 Fri, 25 Jul 2008 15:41:35 -04 and ftp U:\>ftp ftp> open To 68.16.146.91 Connected to 68.16.146.91....

Nat Pool
Group, Cisco Pix 6.3(4). We have a vendor that is requiring us to connect vpn to their network to transmit data. This used to not be a huge deal, because out of a thousand users, we only had one end...

ASA Question regarding VLANS and Firewalls.
I have a client that runs a managed office for 90 or so companies. The plan is to run each company on its own vlan using 3750 switches. The question is the firewall. Can you apply seperate fiewall...

SSH Server behind PIX 515
PIX 514 V7.04 Hi, We have an SSH server running on Linux that sites behind our PIX firewall. Last week it stopped working, no changes to the PIX but a hardware failure on the SSH server. The disks...

Cisco 1700 Router
I have configured my Cisco 1700 router to access the Internet through my Westell Model 6100 modem using a 1ENET WIC. I can ping my modem at 192.168.1.1 but I am unable to access the Internet through...

esw_mrvl_pak_tx:
Does anyone know what the error message 'esw_mrvl_pak_tx:' means? I've tried to research it and have struck out so far. Fred