Latest threads in Cisco Systemsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Allow Cisco vpn client pool down a site to site VPN
Hi there, I was wondering if the following is possible? I am terminating a vpn client ( pool 10.10.10.0 /24 ) onto router A and allowing access to 192.168.100.0 /24 , this is router A's local lan....

ASA 5520 VPN client cannot ping inside network
Hello, I am hoping to get a quick answer as I suspect it is in the ACLs somewhere, but not versed enough in VPN to know, My VPN client can connect and get an IP, but after that it cannot ping anything...

Easiest wireless access for via a 2611XM router?
Hi, I'm looking for some conceptual guidance. I have a 2611XM that I am using in a home lab. I=92d like to provide 802.11a/b/g access via the router. What is the easiest way to do this? I=92m not...

Laptop NIC / vlan tagging / What's everybody use?
I'm looking at nic's that support 802.1q for some xp laptops. Pickings are pretty slim for non-wireless and reviews are mixed. Steve

Small-scale Metro Ethernet
How viable is this solution? Poor Man=92s VPLS By Petr Lapukhov, CCIE #16379 http://blog.internetworkexpert.com/2008/01/28/poor-mans-vpls/

Cisco85x - ntp?
Is there no NTP support on the cisco 85x? Clock is wrong by half an hour each month :(

setting dialer enable-timeout with dialer profiles
Is there any way to set the actual dialer enable-timeout when using dialer pools in 12.4(16a)? You can't apply it to the physical interface as long as it is a member of a dialer pool and if you apply...

access Access via PIX ?
Testing two methods of remote access to an MS Access backend; Terminal Server and VPN. So far VPN is ahead. Using Cisco Easy VPN client I get an IP off a PIX, then "net use" it along with it's path,...

Migrating frame-relay to metro ethernet
Hi, We are in the process of migrating the frame-relay to a metro Ethernet network. Just wondering, will the migration be very complex and difficult or should be very easy since the LAN is already...

2960 connectivity issue
Just swapped a 2950 10/100 switch with a 2960 Gigabit switch. Our servers on the switch are Dell Poweredge (win2003) running broadcomm gigabit nics. We have 2 servers that are having an issue...

Authentication Proxy
Hello On a Cisco 876 i set up an auth-proxy which works fine for accessing websites. Is it possible to block mail traffic as well until authorization? Thanks, Andre

no Portfast in cisco 85x?
After every boot I have to wait for 10-30 seconds before I can ping the cisco 85x router and the internet. My port is spanning-tree portfast enabled. Any suggestions?

Switch Cisco vs. other vendor
Hi, Often during my job i have to justify the choice to buy a cisco instead of other equipment. Normally i search on google some reference or some test to support me. Now i have to find some info on...

esw_mrvl_pak_tx:
Does anyone know what the error message 'esw_mrvl_pak_tx:' means? I've tried to research it and have struck out so far. Fred

MIBs for DSL stats
I have all the Cisco MIBs in /usr/share/snmp/mibs/, however when I walk the DSL stats bit of the tree, I get this from an 877: # snmpwalk -v 2c -c woop 1.2.3.4 SNMPv2-SMI::transmission.94.1.1 -m all...