Latest threads in Cisco Systemsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

ACS Peap and Verisign
Currently have Cisco ACS 3.2 authenticating Wireless clients via PEAP. The certificate we have now is generated from a Microsoft CA. The config pushes out the certs to the local client store when they...

Selective source-NAT from Internet to internal host
Hi, (Apologies in advance if my terminology here isn't "Cisco-ised" - am relatively new to IOS...) I have a Cisco 1605R which has a single public (Internet facing) IP address. I've configured IP NAT...

vpn client install error 1304:....verify you have access
trying to install cisco vpn client 4.8 on windows xp mce with SP2, I get half way through and I see: Error 1304 Error writing to file: C\Windows\system32\ Verify that you have access to that...

Pix 501: VPN client connects but Internet doesen't work
vpngroup split-tunnel access-list "Use the vpngroup split-tunnel command to enable split tunneling on the PIX Firewall. Split tunneling allows a remote VPN client or Easy VPN Remote device...

Call manager install
I recently acquired Cisco Call Manager. I want to install it on My LH4 or LX Pro NetServer at home. Can any one tell me the best place to get instructions or assistance in getting it going?

capture content of ipsec traffic on the engress interface
hi guys, is there any way to capture traffic that is encapsulated into esp? that somehow means to look "inside" of the esp packet. when capturing the traffic on the outside interface, i can only see...

6500/7600 Sup module performance specs
We need a sup module that will support up to a 1 gig of routed traffic including GRE and BGP (full routing table). From the router performance spec sheet the sup32 supports 15Mpps (64byte packets)...

Config Question - VPN on 3600 Series
Hello, We've got a 3600 series (3640) in our office here, running 12.3(9) , that we'd like to repurpose as a dedicated IPSec VPN box. We're currently using a 3725 as our main router, with clients on...

Config question etherchannel and ASA
Looking for a definitive answer that it is not possible to set up multiple ports on a ASA for etherchannel back to a switch. I know this can be done switch to switch and even router to switch, but I...

What is the default precedence: local-route, static-route, OSPF-route?
Hi What is the default precedence: local-route, static-route, OSPF-route? Based on ipForwardProto (2/1/13) Need a reference (RFC?) Thanks in advance Ilan

newbie: voice modules
As a newbie with a 2600 router I'm finding it difficult to understand what voice modules are all about and whether there's any advantage to having one. I've done some trawling on google, found a few...

6509-E Support Required
I have 3 of these units in service and am looking for a CCIE that can help me re-config my edge and core network. Please email direct and you must be located in the U.S. - willing to pay so email with...

Copy all files from tftp to flash and vice versa, possible?
Hi, I have 6 2610XM-2611XM routers that I need to upgrade the IOS for and I have about 10 configuration files backed up in the flash file system. The flash file system has enough space but when I try...

ipsec vpn to pix 500
I am going to be setting up an ipsec vpn between two pix 500 series firewalls. Is there a gui tool that will allow you to do this. Thanks

NAT to dynamic IP?
Hi all I want to do some NAT overload with ip nat inside source route-map RM interface FastEthernet1/0 overload Of course the router is using its ip address as inside global. Because i want to...