Latest threads in Cisco Systemsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

NAT + VPN
Hello, I have to create a vpn L2L with another site using my router Cisco 2651. Unfortunately the subnets on my end are not compatibles with the infrastructure on other side. The customer (the peer)...

Redundant 6500 sup module behavior
I understand that you can only run in active-standby mode, however, I've read that the interfaces on the standby unit are active. Does this mean you can forward L2 traffic through them? Thx

NPE-G2 CPU Accounting
Can anyone offer any input on the CPU accounting for the NPE-G2's? I have a customer with a 7200VXR/NPE-G2 configuration that is experiencing an 85% utilization rate. I've heard that there are some...

switch newbie - rspan over wan possible?
I can't get this to work and now wonder if it's even possible. If possible how do I config intermediate 2621 router to handle rspan traffic. I have RSPAN working on LAN. Thanks for any hints, etc.

Pix 501 and pptp vpn
We have implemented a pix 501 that terminates pptp vpn. We have noticed that dns resolution is not being done correctly(can't view domain when connected via vpn)from windows clients(clients that...

ME 3400
When Im configuring this 12G switch and I add a vlan I get no spanning tree instance for it? I thought perhaps it was because it had no ethernet connections up but even when bringing an interface up I...

NAT Match Host and PIX Alternative
Hi, I need to NAT between 2 x networks matching the host element so that my host in LAN 1 is translated to the same host address in LAN 2 e.g. 192.168.1.1 NAT's to 192.168.2.1 192.168.1.2 NAT's to...

RDP thru Cisco VPN client and thru 501 Failure
=46rom home, we use plain old home Netgear routers to connect up to the net. We use our laptops and the Cisco VPN client to connect up to a Cisco VPN Appliance in a data center and MS=92s RDP to...

ACS Peap and Verisign
Currently have Cisco ACS 3.2 authenticating Wireless clients via PEAP. The certificate we have now is generated from a Microsoft CA. The config pushes out the certs to the local client store when they...

Selective source-NAT from Internet to internal host
Hi, (Apologies in advance if my terminology here isn't "Cisco-ised" - am relatively new to IOS...) I have a Cisco 1605R which has a single public (Internet facing) IP address. I've configured IP NAT...

vpn client install error 1304:....verify you have access
trying to install cisco vpn client 4.8 on windows xp mce with SP2, I get half way through and I see: Error 1304 Error writing to file: C\Windows\system32\ Verify that you have access to that...

Pix 501: VPN client connects but Internet doesen't work
vpngroup split-tunnel access-list "Use the vpngroup split-tunnel command to enable split tunneling on the PIX Firewall. Split tunneling allows a remote VPN client or Easy VPN Remote device...

Call manager install
I recently acquired Cisco Call Manager. I want to install it on My LH4 or LX Pro NetServer at home. Can any one tell me the best place to get instructions or assistance in getting it going?

capture content of ipsec traffic on the engress interface
hi guys, is there any way to capture traffic that is encapsulated into esp? that somehow means to look "inside" of the esp packet. when capturing the traffic on the outside interface, i can only see...

6500/7600 Sup module performance specs
We need a sup module that will support up to a 1 gig of routed traffic including GRE and BGP (full routing table). From the router performance spec sheet the sup32 supports 15Mpps (64byte packets)...