Latest threads in Cisco Systemsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Cisco Aironet 350 IOS missing a command
Hello Cisco people! I have a cisco aironet 350 running Cisco IOS Software, C350 Software (C350-K9W7-M), Version 12.3(8)JA2. I'm attempting to setup an AP as a repeater for the first time, and my...

Pix 6.3 SSH trouble
Hey guys, recently I tried to ssh to one of my pix 501s and was unable to. I was able to login a few weeks ago and no config changes have been made since. here is the debug output from my ssh client:...

How To Turn Off Tunnel
We just connected a remote office ASA 5500 to our corporate PIX via VPN tunnel. What I'd like to do, at least until we're a little more comfortable with out everything is set up, is only to bring up...

Point to Point T1 as backup
Hi, I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction. Our satellite office has a T1 for it's internet access and a Point to Point T1 that connects it to the main office. The Point to Point...

VPN using certificate authentication
Hello, I'm quite new to Cisco. I have to configure VPN HUB on Cisco 870 router. I know how to configure it using pre-shared keys, but I want to use more secure certificate-based authentication. Could...

show crypto isakmp sa - src/dst explanation
I'm setting a vpn lab and there is one thing I don't really understand from show crypt isakmp sa output. The HQ router (10.0.0.1) is terminating all vpn connections. However I need a clarification...

Dedicated Point to Point T1 Connection via 2620 Routers
I am trying to connect two remote sites using dedicated point to point T1. The router at each site is Cisco 2620. Currently, there is only one WIC card in each of the 2620 router. My question is about...

Need Cisco VPN advice for connecting two offices
Hello. I have a client that currently uses a Cisco VPN 3005 concentrator. Remote employees use the Cisco VPN client to connect to the concentrator and access servers on the company's LAN. They have...

wireless encryption without pre-shared keys?
Is there anyway to secure the data transmitted wirelessly without using pre-shared keys for encryption? I'm trying to allow residents to connect to the wireless network without having to go around and...

VPN on Cisco router
Hello, I've got a subtle problem with a Cisco router terminating about 15 VPNs. In some cases any tunnel stop working but phase 1 is up and I can see also one SA on phase 2 with 0 packet encrypted or...

Input the username&password Automatically on the 802.1x client
Select 802.1x Network Authentication and the md5-challenge.When the windows client access the 802.1x Restricted Network, the windows raises a dialog to query the username&password. Now I want to...

cisco 2950 switch-802.1x
I capture the Network packets when the windows client authorized after input the uesername&password. The 802.1x Network Authentication is the md5-challenge.I get the Random string from the ISA server...

Cisco 2800 port state changes
Hi, any suggestions on what is causing these port up events? i get no port down event but all these port ups: snip Sep 9 14:02:52: %LINK-3-UPDOWN: Interface FastEthernet0/1/1, changed state to up Sep...

Default gateway based on interface IP?
Hello, Pardon me for any indiscretions, this is my first time posting to this group. I have a Cisco 1720 router with IOS12.3(26) . It's Outside interface has a Primary IP from one carrier, and a...

ASA 5505 Bios Update Question
Hello All, This question was originally posted on 8-31-08 under the topic "What version software to run ASA 5505" and I haven't had any response, probably due to a confusing subject heading. I...